The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, ComradeDiego said:

Hastie yapping at Rodgers at the end there? 😂😂

Can only presume it’s because of that tackle in the second half 

I was wondering what that was about - what tackle though?

2 minutes ago, Iain said:

Would take Lawal on loan for the midfield. Looked decent. Good run out, though obviously the game got very bitty with the subs coming on.

Think he’ll be getting a top flight loan. 

3 minutes ago, Iain said:

Would take Lawal on loan for the midfield. Looked decent. Good run out, though obviously the game got very bitty with the subs coming on.

Had a really successful loan at Fleetwood last year. If he’s going out on loan I think it will be to someone higher up the food chain than us sadly. 

6 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Had a really successful loan at Fleetwood last year. If he’s going out on loan I think it will be to someone higher up the food chain than us sadly. 

Yeah you've no chance.

That sounds more dickish than I meant it. I just mean you genuinely have no chance, theres apparently a swathe of English Championship sides with bids in to sign him permanently and on loan.

Edited by RandomGuy.

2nd half a non event but the first half was positive again. Add Murphy to that attack and you can’t ask for much else.

Shambles of an off-field set up and I don’t think the polis will be too keen to allow that sort of attendance again any time soon.

1 minute ago, AyrAtlanta said:

2nd half a non event but the first half was positive again. Add Murphy to that attack and you can’t ask for much else.

Shambles of an off-field set up and I don’t think the polis will be too keen to allow that sort of attendance again any time soon.

Would the just the 2 new turnstiles for the north terracing instead of previous 4 or 6 before have anything to do with it?

3 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Would the just the 2 new turnstiles for the north terracing instead of previous 4 or 6 before have anything to do with it?

Coupled with the 2 folk per minute scanning speed inside the turnstiles yes.