The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Another centre back (Hamilton or someone else) will see us fine. That gives four centre backs with all of them hopefully able to play full back and that in turns gives us plenty of options there. At the minute it’s a bit sticky as Musonda isn’t fit enough to start I guess and only Brown knows where McMann is going to play for most of this season. 

3 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

Hoping there's a stream available this evening......website not showing one yet.

Can't stream it after last week's explosion without the bomb squad in attendance. 

You can pay £10 tomorrow night for audio updates of the Stoke game though.

35 minutes ago, GunnerBairn said:

Will tonight’s Falkirk game be available PPV on Ayr United TV? 

5 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

Hoping there's a stream available this evening......website not showing one yet.

I don't think there will be a stream since Premier Sports are showing a lot of the games on their app.

Our game tonight isn't on the app and I think there's some sort of agreement that clubs can't stream the games themselves because of this deal even if Premier Sports aren't showing it

i feel Reading being given a 2 year Deal means he is almost certainly starting LB, Stanger and McMann are possible going to be our main centre back pairing with Musonda being 3rd choice simple due to his injury record/international commitment 

24 minutes ago, edinburghhonestman said:

So we have 7 players for 4 roles.

Two of whom aren't good enough, and another one of whom needs fake ID to get into Harleys.

14 minutes ago, GuyIncognito said:

I don't think there will be a stream since Premier Sports are showing a lot of the games on their app.

Our game tonight isn't on the app and I think there's some sort of agreement that clubs can't stream the games themselves because of this deal even if Premier Sports aren't showing it

That's a bugger, assumed it was one of the screened fixtures and was looking forward to watching on Premier tonight. Bah humbug.

43 minutes ago, GuyIncognito said:

Morton streaming theirs.  

42 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

i feel Reading being given a 2 year Deal means he is almost certainly starting LB, Stanger and McMann are possible going to be our main centre back pairing with Musonda being 3rd choice simple due to his injury record/international commitment 

You canny have Musonda covering Stanger man, come on :lol:

3 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Lmao despite our stacked wingers we're still restoring to Mark fucking McKenzie out wide.

I mean; with a 4-4-2 including an attacking central midfielder and high full backs it’s probably fair enough.