The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Good news, paper ticket will be  available from club shop for non computer literate supporters and those who decide late on to attend , looking like being in place in next couple of days 

Just now, Finlay21 said:

Good news, paper ticket will be  available from club shop for non computer literate supporters and those who decide late on to attend , looking like being in place in next couple of days 

👏 Well done. 

5 minutes ago, ComradeDiego said:

Cannot wait for them to sign Bangala and Alex Kenyon

Tbf they’ve got rid of Hewitt so were due an ex Ayr player. 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

42 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

I think we are all in agreement that every one we have brought in to replace those players is an upgrade, it's up to the players to show that.

I fully expect McGinty to score an overhead kick.  (For Accies).

28 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Someone has been playing silly buggers on Wikipedia. He did not score for us.

I thought that 😅 I mind the year previous, I was into filling the 'Spl sticker book' as I was delivering the leader newspaper as a job at aged 14 (They gave out free stickers) His face was the most frequent one pulled from a packet.

Screenshot_20240723-164256~2.png

39 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

We should win tonight. Just a matter of how many goals we score v Stenhousemuir and Buckie. Hopefully enough to see us through 

We should simply count how many goals Dundee United have scored and score 1 more goal.  

Struggling to think of a young player that Dougie has significantly developed in his time here.

The older trio  on whom he seems to have had the most impact all sadly declined contracts offers this season.

Fingers crossed that any impending signings are not former acquaintances at Hamilton, Livingston or Inverness.

Just now, Branch Ton said:

Struggling to think of a young player that Dougie has significantly developed in his time here.

The older trio  on whom he seems to have had the most impact all sadly declined contracts offers this season.

Fingers crossed that any impending signings are not former acquaintances at Hamilton, Livingston or Inverness.

Digga was ist das?

4 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

George Morton

7 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

Have we bumped Imrie from you as well? Suppose Lynn could do with someone to wash the dishes. 

23 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

Did you think you were on the Morton thread but posted here as we live rent free in your heads 🤣

14 minutes ago, ecocme said:

Not sure I would have paid cash for Daire but hope he does well for Hamilton except against us (same goes for Albinson and McGinty to be fair)

Hard to keep track how many ex Super Ayr players they have! Add in Bradley, Barjonas, Longridge and mental McKinnon on the backroom staff 🤯