The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

38 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Came up on SRE - bizarre.

B632E66E-22D3-4522-B25D-CDD5F530192F.jpeg

It was one of the car park attendants , I remember it at the time , he did clip him but you know what some drivers are like  when they are leaving the car park after a game  it’s like whacky races due to being held back until crowds are away , 

14 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

It was one of the car park attendants , I remember it at the time , he did clip him but you know what some drivers are like  when they are leaving the car park after a game  it’s like whacky races due to being held back until crowds are away , 

Still not really an excuse to run someone over! 

2 hours ago, Trogdor said:

<<<<<<< DRINAN WATCH >>>>>>>>>

I see he started for Ipswich today in the EFL Cup v Bristol Rovers and set up the first goal. He got 70 mins before being subbed.

I still think its unlikely we'll get him in this window given the game time he has been getting. However, he could be an option in January though if he doesn't get into the Ispwich first 11.

Anyone got any shouts of who the striker might be?

Not much of any note on any of the lists , so either it’s a guy still involved at a club , maybe stagnating , maybe home sick , or didn’t Kerr say he wasn’t that concerned about strikers ? Perhaps he’ll go with Zanatta at 9 with McKenzie backing him up .

7 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

4 minutes ago, North British said:

Not much of any note on any of the lists , so either it’s a guy still involved at a club , maybe stagnating , maybe home sick , or didn’t Kerr say he wasn’t that concerned about strikers ? Perhaps he’ll go with Zanatta at 9 with McKenzie backing him up .

It will be a player that fans will be happy with going by pedigree 

Edited by Robbo63

27 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Still not really an excuse to run someone over! 

100%, that's just poor. Even worse he pled not quilty when people saw him clip the attendant (going on Robbo's post).

What a bawbag, I hate the way some folk are behind a wheel. Its a lethal weapon in irresponsible hands.

27 minutes ago, North British said:

Yeah, I cant really think of anyone obvious either thats readily available.

I dunno how we'll line up formation wise. We certainly have a good amount of flexibility. I doubt it'll be 4-4-2 as I don't think we've got natural wingers for that. It could be the modern 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 or even 3-5-2 as someone suggested the other day. 

25 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

It will be a player that fans will be happy with going by pedigree 

I'm salivating.