The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Playing devils advocate, we’ve only conceded 1 goal in 3 matches and he’s played all 3 as far as I’m aware. 

A back three can definitely help hide limitations - let’s hope that’s the case. A further positive is that we’ve barely conceded whilst not really having someone in the middle of the pitch capable of protecting the defence. Pre season doesn’t mean much, but we’ll take any hopeful sign we can get!

1 hour ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Shop was busy today when I picked up the season tickets. Think there will be a good few sold today.

Around 40 today in shop , numbers very encouraging to previous 2/3 seasons,  the thing that stands out this year is the number of people who have not previously bought seasons for more than 3 years and a high number of people who are first time buyers , last seasons total has already been breached , looking like biggest uptake in around 5 years if this continues 

Edited by Finlay21

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

As long as there’s no hoops I’ll be happy. A wee collar wouldn’t go amiss either.

I actually hope it is hoped either that or a half and half similar to what we had the year we got to Hampden. 

There was a really nice concept kit posted on the SRE FB page a few weeks back. 

Around 40 today in shop , numbers very encouraging to previous 2/3 seasons,  the thing that stands out this year is the number of people who have not previously bought seasons for more than 3 years and a high number of people who are first time buyers , last seasons total has already been breached , looking like biggest uptake in around 5 years if this continues 
That's really promising! Great to hear.
How are the away tops selling?
And do you have any feel for how the size measures against last seasons home top?

As long as there’s no hoops I’ll be happy. A wee collar wouldn’t go amiss either.
There's a really nice new hoop design by Hummel for this season but seems to be generic rather than bespoke. I'd have been happy with that tbh.
I'll lose my shit (in a positive way) if we're getting a modern bird shit effort [emoji7]

Just now, Jeff Venom said:

That's really promising! Great to hear.
How are the away tops selling?
And do you have any feel for how the size measures against last seasons home top?

Away tops are going extremely well , going  that well we have currently sold out of 2 and 3XL , sizing is  same as last season 

There's a really nice new hoop design by Hummel for this season but seems to be generic rather than bespoke. I'd have been happy with that tbh.
I'll lose my shit (in a positive way) if we're getting a modern bird shit effort emoji7.png

It’s definitely a bespoke shirt 

Away tops are going extremely well , going  that well we have currently sold out of 2 and 3XL , sizing is  same as last season 
I'm not sure if that is a good or a bad thing [emoji23]
Just to be clear, new away size is same as home size last season? Just as everyone seemed to go one size bigger for our bespoke away last season vs the home top.

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

How many did we sell last season again? 

I'm not sure if that is a good or a bad thing emoji23.png
Just to be clear, new away size is same as home size last season? Just as everyone seemed to go one size bigger for our bespoke away last season vs the home top.

I bought same size away top as last year and it is fractionally bigger , so I would think both strips will be same , it’s a totally different material this year more stretch in it