The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

The league winning kit in 2017/18 was the biz imo in terms of Ayr Utd kits. I rarely think anything Hummel makes is 'the biz' though, maybe that Killie away kit. Hoops or stripes on your shirt though wouldn't be right.

I'd love to see the old 70s shirt style again. With A.u.f.c across it as opposed to the club badge. Not completely against stripes, like the 15/16 top. 

Of course, we should all wear this shirt no matter what it looks like, for it is the shirt of Ayrshire's finest. 

10 hours ago, Iain said:

Pretty sure Brian only managed about two preseason games for the club. One of my favourite Dalziel surprise new player of the day signings.

I saw him play as a trialist in a pre-season game and thought he looked like a real player.  Lesson learned.  I think we started that season with him and an on loan guy called Wordsworth up front.  Hopeless.

Imagine the new home shirt coming out on my birthday 😊 Ayr united, you shouldn't have ☺️

On the day I was born, Ayr wore the Centrum shirt with the black and red trim. 

What Shirt did Ayr wear when you were born? 😊

20 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Imagine the new home shirt coming out on my birthday 😊 Ayr united, you shouldn't have ☺️

On the day I was born, Ayr wore the Centrum shirt with the black and red trim. 

What Shirt did Ayr wear when you were born? 😊

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Ayr_United/Ayr_United.htm

May 1974 👍🏻

6CFEEBE6-85AB-468F-AD67-77359F4C49B6.jpeg