The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

41 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

I am led to believe we will have 1500/2000  from 19th July which can be accommodated with social distancing rules that Nicola was hinting today will remain for a long time yet , I agree that it’s unlikely to be much more than that for a while , unless she backs down on the social distancing rules , I wish she would follow the same criteria as English football grounds , we need to get in with our life’s 

Sturgeon making a mockery of Scotland when we're about a tenth of the size of England but have got cases amongst the highest in Europe and also keeping the rules in place for longer which are clearly not working/nobody is paying the blindest bit of attention too. 

She's beginning to enjoy her political power too much and wanting to be different than England cause of her nationalist shite

2 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Their latest masterclass solution they've proposed today is "Parking charges are never popular, but they do free up spaces, and this should encourage people back into the high street to the benefit of retailers."

Enough said when they think charging for parking is going to encourage people to use the town centre....

Oh my f*****g god.

What a total shambles.  And people think the Russians / Chinese / North Koreans are the dangerous ones.

This reminds me of trying to get a parking permit for where I live in Glasgow.  I had to register on a website, log on to another, add a scanned photo of my council tax bill, V5 and a completed application form.  It crashed. I was told on live chat to use another device. I did. Did the same. Found a phone number. Called them. They gave me an email address. I emailed them. They emailed me back asking for the documents to be emailed to them. I did. They emailed me back asking me to call them. I did. They then put me on hold. Then they transferred me to an automatic payment service.

Holy f**k!!!!!!!!!!

I can order a 3 course meal in about 3 taps on my phone, cooked, hot and delivered to my door in 30 mins!!!

26 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Messaged my mate too see if he wants to go .we will probably share a car going too ground .but will we need to social distance when at stadium ? 

18 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I wondered the same thing with me and my grandad. Surely to god you don't travel together and split up. What a fucking riddy that would be.

It's all an utter riddy. I went to the euro games at Hampden and the lions at Murrayfield. You could travel with your mate, your wife, your son etc but when you got there you were to sit in allocated seats 3 apart. Needless to say folk were raging or just sat with there wife, son etc regardless

9 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Sturgeon making a mockery of Scotland when we're about a tenth of the size of England but have got cases amongst the highest in Europe and also keeping the rules in place for longer which are clearly not working/nobody is paying the blindest bit of attention too. 

She's beginning to enjoy her political power too much and wanting to be different than England cause of her nationalist shite

Sturgeon and her gang of buffoons could run a raffle . As for SAC oh dear god .  

Disappointing though the decision is, it's clear SAC played it by the book. Their explanation for the decision would be interesting, although I suspect they would point to the guidelines from the Scottish Government.

While I don’t agree with them I can just about accept crowd restrictions at the moment however if we aren’t back to full crowds, no social distancing and masks being mandatory rather than compulsory by 9th August then that is a complete disgrace and a complete abuse of power from the Scottish Government. 

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

While I don’t agree with them I can just about accept crowd restrictions at the moment however if we aren’t back to full crowds, no social distancing and masks being mandatory rather than compulsory by 9th August then that is a complete disgrace and a complete abuse of power from the Scottish Government. 

She's already said masks will be staying here for a while yet..... tbf to her i can see the point for indoors in shops or public transport etc as that does make sense IMO, HOWEVER if it's still a requirement outdoors at venues or whatever that'll be ridiculous 

3 minutes ago, rb123! said:

She's already said masks will be staying here for a while yet..... tbf to her i can see the point for indoors in shops or public transport etc as that does make sense IMO, HOWEVER if it's still a requirement outdoors at venues or whatever that'll be ridiculous 

Really? I know she has said we would require them past July 19th (When we are meant to be going into level 0) but didn’t know she has said anything further. 

I’ve not really got any issue wearing a mask in shops or indoor areas tbh. Pretty much become normal for me after this past year.

I do agree that only allowing 500 fans in is taking the piss a bit however as pointed out the SAC will only be following the advice the SG has set out.

1 hour ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Messaged my mate too see if he wants to go .we will probably share a car going too ground .but will we need to social distance when at stadium ? 

Same as anywhere else at moment whatever that meet outside  bubble criteria is 

7 minutes ago, barneymagrew said:

How do you get onto the total tickets website,  I can only get on the organisers site

You should have got an invite to join when you bought your season ticket , if you don’t have it check your junk/spam if still not there pm me your name and I will resend your invite 

2 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Cant agree with better letting no one in , in big cup ties , finals etc loads of fans don’t manage to get a ticket for the event , why should the successful ones be punished 

500 is woefully insufficient. That number will have no impact. In big cup ties the cut-off is 10,000. The club always bends to the will of SAC although there is seldom a choice.