The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

8 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

This should be the case, however I struggle to see there being any flexibility at all. 

Yes - at all times. 

That's bizarre, it's only supposed to be when moving about.  Why are we implementing punitive measures. 

9 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Is the honest mens pick thing not free to play anymore?

If you log in and go to the 'bet bar' box at the top left it let's you choose between the free game and the pay to enter one

Screenshot_20210713-184150_Honestmen Picks.jpg

It says free to play on the advert the club put out. 

I tried to put picks in for the Albion Rovers game and it wanted me to pay to bet on the England game, I couldn't find anything to let me switch to Ayr so I just gave up on it. 

Seems like everything associated with the club these days, it just becomes more difficult. 

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

Will Hewitt play RCB and Muirhead CM? Think I remember Hewitt being a full back or something. 

I could be wrong but I'm sure Hewitt has played in a different position every time I've seen him haha. Both side full back and maybe once in midfield 

According to the pre match interview that was cut half way through hoping to have 3 in for next week and Miller, Baird and Moff have all had covid think he had a wee sneaky dig at Morten saying we have handled it better than other clubs as it hasn't spread through the squad.