The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Much as I like both Forrest and Mcguffie, neither have the pace to go to the top, both players for me as good squad players coming off the bench to have an impact in games.

I also think the pennies finally dropped with Forrest that he needed to bulk up which he has and definitely holding his own now due to that.

Much as I like both Forrest and Mcguffie, neither have the pace to go to the top, both players for me as good squad players coming off the bench to have an impact in games.
I also think the pennies finally dropped with Forrest that he needed to bulk up which he has and definitely holding his own now due to that.

The problem with Forrest and McGuffie isn’t pace. It’s the fact that they are still very inconsistent and so is McDaid. It’s no surprise either as all 3 are still young players so they won’t consistently perform in most games for a few years yet.

Out of the 3 Forrest is easily the best player. He’s the most intelligent and has better link up play with Shankland and Moffat compared to McGuffie and McDaid. The fact that he’s probably better suited to playing as a number 10 doesn’t mean he shouldn’t be positioned out wide. He’s still perfectly capable of doing the same job from that position.

McDaid suits our style of play slightly better however as he is quicker and more direct out of the 3. He’s also more adept at being able to play on either the right or the left and it not really affecting his game as much.

Utter pish, the SRE is becoming unreadable it's only good for comedy value
Pretty sure someone started it as a wind up joke and now it's been turned into a done deal apparently.

If it was happening every newspaper company in Scotland would have it covered. Which they haven't.

Forrest is a must starter for me, I reckon he's been in our top 3 players in every match so far this season and offers so much more than the likes of McDaid or McGuffie. There's no doubt that McDaid has different qualities with his pace but I just think Forrest gives you more for the team as a whole.

11 minutes ago, rb123! said:

According to SRE Shankland now signing for Rangers and returning to us on loan for the season.

It is not fake news and from a reliable source apparently, yawn.

Ignoring the fact that it’s utter bollocks, that would be absolutely fantastic for us (and the reason it makes absolutely no sense for Rangers). We get money and get to keep him for the season, and he is probably extra motivated to play out of his skin knowing he’s going to Rangers at the end of the season and is being watched by their team weekly.

What a ridiculous rumour to make up.

The only problem would be finding it difficult to wish him well in a Sevco strip.

Meh

Dream move for the boy. If he puts a winner past Killie and takes his Sevco top off to reveal an Ayr top I’ll wish him well.

Who's this boy Dundee have signed? Heard he's a good player. Hardly Shankland standard of course, yet good enough for Mccann. 
Has The farmer got to get his game on for this new Dundee signing? 
Only scored 8 in 20 last year. Shite return.

2 hours ago, Hawk89 said:
2 hours ago, Roxanne said:
Who's this boy Dundee have signed? Heard he's a good player. Hardly Shankland standard of course, yet good enough for Mccann. 
Has The farmer got to get his game on for this new Dundee signing? 

Only scored 8 in 20 last year. Shite return.

I somehow don't really feel threatened :-)