The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, edinburghhonestman said:

I don't even care who we get in as we've just had two of the worst managers in our history.

In fairness, the Ghost of Christmas Future wants to draw your attention to the last few actions of Falkirk Football Club.

4 minutes ago, Saltire said:

This situation is heartbreaking.

It is heartbreaking. Its been allowed to go on for too long though.

We are genuinely back to where we were under Roberts. All the good work has been undone. There is a disconnect between fans and club with virtually no communication. A manager who's not up to it and we're losing fans hand over fist. I guess at least we are in the Championship (for now...).

The situation can be salvaged but we need to be decisive and get some big decisions right. We may still go down but we have to change it.

If he stays I'm not going back. Season ticket or not. I'll be voting with my feet and I'll not be spending a penny at the club. I've already cancelled my AU500 and the lottery is next. I'm sick of this shite and there is no acknowledgement from the club that its unacceptable. They plod on regardless.

1 minute ago, Thumper said:

He's staying folks. Enjoy an even worse haul of ex-Dumbarton jobbers rocking up towards the end of January.

I would like a journalist to respond to a comment like that by asking "what was running through your mind when you picked that starting eleven Jim? Every time you've tried that formation it has failed miserably, so what made you believe that suddenly Cameron Salkeld became a football player despite all the empirical evidence to the contrary?"

Even the QoS commentator (whom I thought was pretty good) said "Ayr have been laughably bad this afternoon" and "It isn't clear why Jim Duffy would play Salkeld rather than Michael Moffat". If someone who has rarely seen us can spot that immediately it makes you realise that Duffy is utterly clueless. We don't have a good squad but Duffy manages to get the worst out of it.

Just now, Trogdor said:

If he stays I'm not going back. Season ticket or not. I'll be voting with my feet and I'll not be spending a penny at the club. I've already cancelled my AU500 and the lottery is next. I'm sick of this shite and there is no acknowledgement from the club that its unacceptable. They plod on regardless.

Yeah, regardless of my season ticket I won’t be going until Duffy has fucked off. 

I would like a journalist to respond to a comment like that by asking "what was running through your mind when you picked that starting eleven Jim? Every time you've tried that formation it has failed miserably, so what made you believe that suddenly Cameron Salkeld became a football player despite all the empirical evidence to the contrary?"
Even the QoS commentator (whom I thought was pretty good) said "Ayr have been laughably bad this afternoon" and "It isn't clear why Jim Duffy would play Salkeld rather than Michael Moffat". If someone who has rarely seen us can spot that immediately it makes you realise that Duffy is utterly clueless. We don't have a good squad but Duffy manages to get the worst out of it.
Another frustration,Callum throwing soft ball pitches at him in the interview. At some point it has to be addressed.