The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

13 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Wouldn't be surprised at this one...

Think that’s a slur on Muirhead , do you honestly think he would do that ? Any player who would do that would be a disgrace 

Edited by Finlay21

34 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

At least I expect Morton to put up a bit of a fight and look vaguely like footballers, neither of which your shower looked like yesterday.  Take your humping with some dignity at least man, you're just making it even sweeter for us. 

We have accepted our humping. We are aware of how shite we are. 

You really are a precious bunch aren't you?

50 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

If he's not gone, the Boxing Day match should be boycotted.  They will notice cause the hub is empty. 

Best post in weeks, totally agree although we could possibly all just go to the Hub for a pint and swamp it and swerve the shitefeste over the road, but I do totally agree in a boycott 

7 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

We have accepted our humping. We are aware of how shite we are. 

You really are a precious bunch aren't you?

Not precious, precious, just sitting back enjoying the meltdowns,  and realistic enough to know we are not far from a similar situation. 

7 minutes ago, Mod1967 said:

Best post in weeks, totally agree although we could possibly all just go to the Hub for a pint and swamp it and swerve the shitefeste over the road, but I do totally agree in a boycott 

No a penny in the hub until they start to appear like they are sorting this mess they created themselves due to incompetence. 

3 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Not precious, precious, just sitting back enjoying the meltdowns,  and realistic enough to know we are not far from a similar situation. 

What meltdowns exactly? no one has said Queens didn't deserve to win, or that 3-0 didn't flatter us and you have just agreed with the point I made. 

11 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Think that’s a slur on Muirhead , do you honestly think he would do that ? Any player who would do that would be a disgrace 

I would like to hope this isn't true too however with this squad anything seems capable... 

15 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

No a penny in the hub until they start to appear like they are sorting this mess they created themselves due to incompetence. 

I have no greenies left. I'm totally with you here. If we as fans want change and the board is unwilling we need to use any leverage we have. I won't be spending a penny until Duffy is gone and we have a coherent plan. I'm not convinced there is even a five year plan.

If there is, it's like below:

Year 1 - Stay in Scottish Championship 

Years 2 to 4 - As above

Year 5 - Win promotion.

To lighten the mood a bit , the craic with Mathie in the Hub on Friday would indicate that he is well down the road with regards signings in the window . Admittedly I don’t think the surrender in Dumfries would have decreased the pressure he is under .

To the QoS fans on here trying to bait the Ayr lads , your a total irrelevance normally but at the moment you can times ten that . 

The next few weeks is going to be a costly business , Duffy and Hopkin’s backroom staff will be requiring a pay off . If we can’t get our new guy to resign from his current team (if that is the case) then his club will be requiring payed off as well . Then your on to new player’s and signing on fee’s etc . However the do nothing boat has sailed ....