The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

13 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Don't know if this is accurate re figures (surely not based on Afolabi???) But the order does seem right based on who signed from which team and at what time.  

Screenshot_20211219-193222_WhatsApp.jpg

Have a look at others teams salaries on that site , looks like a number of made up figures , anyone thinking Houston is getting around 25% more than Moffat is in dreamland , also we are only paying a percentage of the loan players wages 

Edited by Finlay21

10 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Don't know if this is accurate re figures (surely not based on Afolabi???) But the order does seem right based on who signed from which team and at what time.  

Screenshot_20211219-193222_WhatsApp.jpg

Going to need to top those numbers to get three or four players in at Christmas. Be looking at £1,000 a week for anyone coming to us from the Premiership .

17 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Have a look at others teams salaries on that site , looks like a number of made up figures , anyone thinking Houston is getting around 25% more than Moffat is in dreamland , also we are only paying a percentage of the loan players wages 

That was my first thought- although Houston was signed for a transfer fee from Rangers so i do think he will be one of the higher earners as he would have sat on his deal at Rangers until it ran out otherwise.   I'd like to hope we are paying f**k all to Afolabi never mind only 10% or something 🤣

3 minutes ago, Hursty said:

That was my first thought- although Houston was signed for a transfer fee from Rangers so i do think he will be one of the higher earners as he would have sat on his deal at Rangers until it ran out otherwise.   I'd like to hope we are paying f**k all to Afolabi never mind only 10% or something 🤣

Can’t imagine big Tomi coming up here from London for £500 a week , apparently he’s buzzing about town in a Range Rover ...So I think we paid decent money to most of this squad ..

3 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Hopefully not cut from the same cloth as Dre "do you know who I am" Wright.

I mean he was in the junior levels at Stoke when they were in the Prem so i'm pretty sure what he was getting then as a 18/19 year old would probably be considerably more than what he's getting now with us. 

9 minutes ago, North British said:

Can’t imagine big Tomi coming up here from London for £500 a week , apparently he’s buzzing about town in a Range Rover ...So I think we paid decent money to most of this squad ..

I did notice last season when I happened to walk past Somerset as the players arrived for the 4-1 win v Alloa that most drove bog standard motors (McCowans looked even worse than mine) but Chalmers arrived in a nice wee BMW so I'm comfortable believing he is the top earner haha.  Moff I can only hope was driving his wife's motor that day.