The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Given the tweets from VOR I’d be surprised if at least 1 new midfielder isn’t brought in before the deadline tonight.

Yes, it would be a major fail for all involved if we didn't.

I'm usually pretty supportive of the club but the fact we could potentially end up with a net loss in the area of the pitch which was already known to be the major problem area would probably see me losing the plot !!

Pretty sure it won't come to that though as I'm sure they'll have a few Irons in the fire.

Kelly was an untried youngster when he came on loan but he had a fairly decent midfield around him. I would like to think we are looking at a captain type of midfielder that is going to run games and make the team play. 

We'll end up with a 17 year old from St Johnston or something. 

Kelly was an untried youngster when he came on loan but he had a fairly decent midfield around him. I would like to think we are looking at a captain type of midfielder that is going to run games and make the team play. 
We'll end up with a 17 year old from St Johnston or something. 

That’s very rare that you pick up that type of player in January though. I suspect it’ll be someone like McInroy or someone else from down South.

Appere signed for Northampton apparently.

The boy Queens park have signed loos like someone we should have been chasing but we just don't seem to be quoted with these young promising types nowadays.