The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 minutes ago, One T said:

Do away fans only get terracing behind the goal now? Can see that being a tight squeeze if it's close after Firhill.

They’ll get the small section of the main stand and the Railway End going round to the segregation fence on the NT. It’ll be more than enough for Thistle. 

Hope we get the Thistle from the second half rather than the first although they were absolutely coasting by that stage.

Thought Bullen spoke well as usual at half time - always speaks a lot of sense for me.

Strangely if I could choose one player from all those on show tonight it would have been one from Queens - Boateng. He’d be a massive upgrade on McAlear, Murdoch and even Dempsey on recent showings. If we do get promotion think he could do a job for us in the top division.

If Brian Graham was 25 not 35 he’d be the other player I’d have in black and white in a heartbeat.

1 minute ago, Frosty said:

Hope we get the Thistle from the second half rather than the first although they were absolutely coasting by that stage.

Thought Bullen spoke well as usual at half time - always speaks a lot of sense for me.

Strangely if I could choose one player from all those on show tonight it would have been one from Queens - Boateng. He’d be a massive upgrade on McAlear, Murdoch and even Dempsey on recent showings. If we do get promotion think he could do a job for us in the top division.

If Brian Graham was 25 not 35 he’d be the other player I’d have in black and white in a heartbeat.

He's had a brilliant season.  Felt like we were playing against him alone in the second away game.  

3 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Do we drop Reading, bring Kirk back in and shift Frankie to left back?

No way, we will need Musonda in the middle to deal with Graham.  

5 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Fv86qrdXoAARAV9.thumb.jpeg.ff9a61a498c65aaddb65eff15f18e131.jpeg

Proper who's who of Scottish football here.

Goodwin, Bullen, Ferguson and Bollan are the ones I recognise. Thought Alllan Preston was one but I don’t think so. 

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

No way, we will need Musonda in the middle to deal with Graham.  

Big Sean can surely deal with that old carthorse? The carthorse will score, he always fucking scores. 

1 minute ago, Trogdor said:

Big Sean can surely deal with that old carthorse? The carthorse will score, he always fucking scores. 

I wasn't at Firhill recently but apparently Musonda shut him down.  Big Sean doesn't do that, no his game.  

1 minute ago, JohnGAYR said:

Paddy was excellent at Inverness and Kirk is not match fit. 

The later is more salient for me.

I do worry that Reading will be torn a new one by Lawless & McMillan on that flank. Whoever is in front of Reading will need to be tracking back to help him out.

4 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

I wasn't at Firhill recently but apparently Musonda shut him down.  Big Sean doesn't do that, no his game.  

Yeah Musonda was immense in that game. Graham is a bit like McGinty in that he thrives if a defender tries to go for a physical battle. You need someone who’ll be a bit smarter about it. 

2 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

The later is more salient for me.

I do worry that Reading will be torn a new one by Lawless & McMillan on that flank. Whoever is in front of Reading will need to be tracking back to help him out.

if your needing someone to track back and help your best choice is probably Ashford