The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I’ve had a look through the out of contract National League players and can’t see anyone resembling those two trialists so I’m guessing they’re either from up here or abroad. 

Edit: Only really looked at guys under the age of 24 as I assume that’s what we’re going for. 

Edited by D'Jaffo

19 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Can't believe Dipo's resting bitch face is the new level of chat. 

Not exactly much else to talk about lets be honest, least the fixtures coming out tomorrow will change the convo. 

I reckon we'll have Raith Rovers away opening day

18 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’ve had a look through the out of contract National League players and can’t see anyone resembling those two trialists so I’m guessing they’re either from up here or abroad. 

Edit: Only really looked at guys under the age of 24 as I assume that’s what we’re going for. 

Think I worked out one. He is from abroad but got a UK passport too. Be surprised if he was a being considered as a starter for this season though.

Tried with the other but difficult to work out without knowing his position.

5 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

Think I worked out one. He is from abroad but got a UK passport too. Be surprised if he was a being considered as a starter for this season though.

Tried with the other but difficult to work out without knowing his position.

Due to age?

1 hour ago, Nelson said:

But we have been busy, signing 5 players.  Perhaps we’ll sign another 5 and those 5 will transform our squad.  But as you say, money is tight so is it likely that there will be another 5 players coming?  I’m not ready to panic just yet, but when you seen Accies in League 1 signing Longridge and Tumulty, instantly giving them better full backs than us, you do wonder what sort of player we’re trying to sign.

Think we might just end up with another 4/5 with a couple leaving. Perhaps like last season when two or three slid in after the season had started. Still a while before the league starts which is when it matters. Some of the better players we normally sign are done at the death as they are waiting to see if any offers come from bigger teams

34 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Not exactly much else to talk about lets be honest, least the fixtures coming out tomorrow will change the convo. 

I reckon we'll have Raith Rovers away opening day

My money's on a trip to Firhill.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

So you went on line looking at sporty young men below the age of 24 ,is that the first time you've done that, honest answer please. 

Just now, Mod1967 said:

So you went on line looking at sporty young men below the age of 24 ,is that the first time you've done that, honest answer please. 

Exactly what I look at online is between me, my browsing cookies and the FBI agent watching through the webcam. 

3 minutes ago, Mod1967 said:

I take we're non the wiser, re who they are 

Not a scooby but then again I’ll be taking all the credit for figuring out Billy McKay if he signs so I’m happy with that. 

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Not a scooby but then again I’ll be taking all the credit for figuring out Billy McKay if he signs so I’m happy with that. 

Could you also please figure out Logan Chalmers