The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

It's a novel approach, deliberately trying to piss off the fans of the club you "work" for

Who’s pissed off though? 

I don’t think anyone is actually annoyed and if they are then they need to give their head a wobble. 

3 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

He was a wing back, he played left wing for Scotland U21s when Harvey was at left back as well. 

It was Scott Gemmill who played him there so the jury’s out on whether it was actually a position that suited him.

4 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

He was a wing back, he played left wing for Scotland U21s when Harvey was at left back as well. 

The terrorist manager of the u21s should not be the basis for anything. 

4 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I'd say the panda has been a tad pee'd off tonight. 

I doubt it. Is it a professional look for the mascot to be going on the way he’s going? No. 

Is Scottish football as a whole massively unprofessional? Yes. 

I’d say on balance a guy dressed up as a panda can have a bit of a laugh on Twitter. Unless he’s verbally abusing folk or sharing controversial stuff then I don’t think it’s much more than an eye roll moment at worst. 

3 minutes ago, United1973 said:

Ohhhhh bitchy lol

Was a genuine question to be fair as you seemed sure that we weren’t interested in Chalmers but you also claimed we were signing someone who was 37. 

I don’t usually take you seriously so maybe I’ve made a mistake in doing so here? 

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

I doubt it. Is it a professional look for the mascot to be going on the way he’s going? No. 

I’d say on balance a guy dressed up as a panda can have a bit of a laugh on Twitter. Unless he’s verbally abusing folk or sharing controversial stuff then I don’t think it’s much more than an eye roll moment at worst. 

Was a genuine question to be fair as you seemed sure that we weren’t interested in Chalmers but you also claimed we were signing someone who was 37. 

I don’t usually take you seriously so maybe I’ve made a mistake in doing so here? 

He's shared two posts from here that contain the word c**t

32 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Some poor fucker signed for the club tonight and the panda has overshadowed in the heads of some folk who really need to lighten the f**k up, by shithousing 

Tidied

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I don't usually take myself serious either