The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

17 hours ago, Iain said:

Ashford is definitely talented enough to play at this level if he's not being shoehorned in to a team to cover gaps. I don't know what the stats say, but to me he seems a competent ball carrier, energetic and progressive. Gets the team upfield. Needs creative players around him to produce and finish chances.

This is the charts verdict on him last season, they have him in the winger section instead of striker section, dunno if thats right?

ashford.thumb.png.9dbe223d9d82cff1ef555f10b8528d31.png

Decent in the air, gets in positions where he should score but a poor finisher. Does little in possession in any aspect.

A poor Championship winger and a very poor Ayr United winger based on what you've had before (it likes Forrest, McCowan, Maxwell and (surprisingly?) O'Connor and Mitchell-Lawson).

2 hours ago, Caledonian said:

Look closely and you will see the words "Raith Rovers win"appearing consecutively. I should explain that this means one after the other. Anyway it was nice of you to drop in. Since you are still here I will go and put the kettle on for you. 

this one.jpg

Sorry I’m late back but 2-2 is a draw, they won the bonus point on penalties. Do you not know how the League Cup works?

I suppose if you know you’ll never win it then you don’t need to learn the rules of the tournament. 

Just now, Sortmeout said:

Sorry I’m late back but 2-2 is a draw, they won the bonus point on penalties. Do you not know how the League Cup works?

I suppose if you know you’ll never win it then you don’t need to learn the rules of the tournament. 

Traffic out of Ibrox bad?

3 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Worth noting that there has been more  posts from Kilmarnock fans this thread in the past 48 hours than there has been posts in the actual Kilmarnock thread - which in fact has not been posted in since Saturday.

Strange people.

Sevco fans used to say people were obsessed with them when in reality it was just pointing and laughing.

8 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Sevco fans used to say people were obsessed with them when in reality it was just pointing and laughing.

There's "pointing and laughing" and then there's the unhealthy interest in posting in another team's thread while your own team's thread sinks into the abyss due to lack of interest.

12 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

There is a new pitch installed that cost quite a bit of money

So I mean, you can hardly go on about how the club is bleeding money due to its huuuuuge squad and then point at the shiny new pitch. The huuuge squad plus a shiny new pitch was 300k. That means McKenzie basically won the pitch for free. As good a reason as any not to pack him off to Dumbarton on loan while the club still doesn't have a proven goalscorer.

9 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Pointing and laughing, voting them immediately back into the SPL and begging everyone else to do so, same diff really.

Edited by Thumper