The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

Would it not be more sensible if we either scrapped the transfer window altogether or had it open during the Summer but closed tonight since most major league seasons begin tonight / tomorrow ??

I think it should be scrapped altogether IMO. 

17 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Knew they’d paid a fee for Stanger as it was reported Alloa were due a development fee. 

Presume Amartey and Pendlebury were under contract or are English club due a fee if a player is under a certain age? 

Amartey agreed a mutual termination with Aldershot on the 15th June so I'm assuming any fee would be a weeks wages given they signed on the 24th and existing deals would have run until the 30th.

12 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I think it should be scrapped altogether IMO. 

Aye, think I've said before that I pine for the days of a signing getting over the line at lunch time and them going straight into the team at 3pm (though gone are the days of hearing it about it on Westsound). 

19 hours ago, muZZa__44 said:

From the SRE Facebook page if true absolute shame but that goal against Killie will be remembered for years to come 

7909213A-EB89-42F3-861D-0E71E0269F94.png

That the same Kerr Crate who now goes to all the Rangers games? Always on twitter offering silly money for tickets. Think I’ll give the Bellrock a miss thanks

8 minutes ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

That the same Kerr Crate who now goes to all the Rangers games? Always on twitter offering silly money for tickets. Think I’ll give the Bellrock a miss thanks

Surely not?

Is he the one who came on here with his caps lock key permanently pressed.

4 hours ago, railwayend said:

Changing the subject to raising funds for Andy Geggan  how about the club knocking up a few hundred off “that” goal celebration picture , framed ? You know the one , Andy in full colour and the mutants in the background in drab grey ! Should be one in every living room in south Ayrshire ! 

#levels

17 minutes ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

That's the one .biggest rangers fan going . Its his dad's pub who still goes too ayr games and also his brother  .

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Knew they’d paid a fee for Stanger as it was reported Alloa were due a development fee. 

Presume Amartey and Pendlebury were under contract or are English club due a fee if a player is under a certain age? 

Your own club's tweet when you signed Amartey said it was a free transfer 🤔 

Pendlebury might have been a development fee as he was out of contract and is under 23 so if Aldershot offered him a deal there might have been some compensation worked out.

51 minutes ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

I'm sure it was him or the brother that made a big fuss on social media about not getting back in the stadium last season or the one before. Said he wouldnt be back 🤣

7 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I'm sure it was him or the brother that made a big fuss on social media about not getting back in the stadium last season or the one before. Said he wouldnt be back 🤣

Aye he was giving the whole "do you know who I am strutt" on the SRE face book, moaning about the stewards, Most decent folk that were on the SRE page have moved over the Ayr united fans world wide that the guy Barry Cowen runs

9 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Aye he was giving the whole "do you know who I am strutt" on the SRE face book, moaning about the stewards, Most decent folk that were on the SRE page have moved over the Ayr united fans world wide that the guy Barry Cowen runs

Aye that's right, sure he said he was meeting Mathie about it and he was a well known supporter and put money into the club or some shite like that. 

25 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

What a bitch.