The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

7 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Bullen was appointed in January 2022 so has just done 18 months at the club. That would cover 3 transfer windows.

Not that I’m defending him as he clearly has plenty of faults, but he doesn’t recruit the players either. To be fair to him, he asked for competent full backs and experience in the middle of the park and currently has none of those things. 

Edited by No_Problemo

6 hours ago, jm86 said:

See the crowd was 614.  He's fairly moved down in the world. Aldershot didn't even have a reserve goalie. So McGuire popped it past their centre forward.

And we signed one of their rejects!🤣

33 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Two I think… 

On another note, when we were all speaking of experienced central midfielders, I hadn’t realised that Sean Goss was still available… 

Was he not in a boy band ??

43 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Probably and that'll then be our business done which will go down well lol

Maybe not.  Someone may still leave since the window is open. 

Who in the squad could we realistically let go and not replace them? The only candidates for leaving would be Ecrepont or Bryden (loan) but both would need to be replaced. 

Still holding out hope for a striker on top of whatever midfielder we sign. 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Who in the squad could we realistically let go and not replace them? The only candidates for leaving would be Ecrepont or Bryden (loan) but both would need to be replaced. 

alicia-keys-no-one(1).gif.b59ef4014ee7801856a069e5c38536b7.gif

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

The midfield

We've no used it since November anyway

4 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

I noticed Watret wasn't in the match day squad on Saturday and never played for the U18s.  Assume he's away on trial down at Fulham again.

Wouldn’t be against letting him go for a decent fee and using it to strengthen where needed.

3 minutes ago, ComradeDiego said:

Was hoping the club would be looking at Robbie Ure for a striker option now that he’s a free agent.

QP were/are also interested in him.

However he’s currently on trial at Anderlecht

I imagine with the QP/Anderlecht link that Anderlecht might take him and loan him back to QP. Just seems a coincidence it’s those two clubs involved