The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

5 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

I don't think our situation would be all that different without the injuries tbh.

It wouldn't. As noted when the same pish was trotted out after the weekend, the first-choice midfield was fit for Morton and it was still completely one-sided.

16 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

He said "f**k it, I'm Sean McGinty" and walloped the ball up the park.

I have such a clear and distinct picture in my head of this happening and I can’t stop thinking about it at work. 

54 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

What did McGinty say last night? 

It wasn't long after Bryden came on.

He was asking whether it was Bryden or Rose that were supposed to be 'zone marking'.

I guess he meant when we were defending corners.

9 minutes ago, kaisayr said:

It wasn't long after Bryden came on.

He was asking whether it was Bryden or Rose that were supposed to be 'zone marking'.

I guess he meant when we were defending corners.

That's mad, I've seen folk make out as if he was getting Bullen telt and I simply did not believe it :lol:

3 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Out of sheer interest who would people be interested to see replace Bullen? 

Bearing in mind it’ll likely be another “head coach” rather than “manager”. 

That's where the problem is . Is it just a yes man for mathie etc 

3 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Surely all of those things are recruitment issues?

In terms of Rose, it has been difficult for him and whatever we are doing isn’t suiting him as he looks terrible and like he has nothing about him but any striker should be able to take a ball in and lay it off - it is absolute basics. You can accept that he can’t do what an Adeloye or Akinyemi can do if receiving the ball back to goal, but he should be able to lay it off. There must have been ten occasions last night where he had a pass on and made a mess of it in a variety of ways. 

Probably didnt word it well, meant it more that surely the buck lies with Bullen for the signings, rather than what scouting / profiles created on players by Glendinning.