The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

5 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Jokes aside

Do we think there is any chance at all of Bullen getting punted if we lose the next two?

Think I've said on here previous, I reckon if we've picked up nothing by the full time whistle against Raith it'll be time up and a roll of the dice. 

3 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

If we get our nuts slapped again tonight then he should be punted. 

Mathie backed himself into a corner in the Q&A needs at least a couple of weeks to not look like a massive climbdown. 

1 minute ago, Hawk89 said:

Mathie backed himself into a corner in the Q&A needs at least a couple of weeks to not look like a massive climbdown. 

It would be a great deal more commendable to take some decisive action than it would be to stick with the current situation just because it would look like a climbdown to do otherwise.

5 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Think I've said on here previous, I reckon if we've picked up nothing by the full time whistle against Raith it'll be time up and a roll of the dice. 

It's a depressing thought that if that were the case, we would be starting October with 3 points from 21.

With those 3 points coming against the only other equally shite side in the league, in what was one of the worst games of football I've ever seen.

13 minutes ago, AuAl said:

It's a depressing thought that if that were the case, we would be starting October with 3 points from 21.

With those 3 points coming against the only other equally shite side in the league, in what was one of the worst games of football I've ever seen.

If Dowds can look like a footballer, and Bullen is capable of selecting a team to expose QP’s weaknesses I wouldn’t be surprised if we did something tonight. 

If we don’t start well, or lose an early goal we are fucked though. 

Amartey, Dowds and Musonda in for Rose, McKenzie and McGinty and we might be okay. 

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

Apparently at the youth board meeting they were discussing the mural idea and have agreed what they are going to put up.  

aq34ke8rvgb51.jpg

Ideally they'd change the DPM jackets for blazers from Braehead, Newton and St. John's, as the three closest schools - make sure the kids feel included