The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Football is a funny thing. Going tonight would mean sitting in a rain-lashed empty Hampden barely able to hear the small and very distant pack of home fans wildly cheering as the ball continually sails unopposed into the away end net. And yet I'm still weighing up going.

39 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Have heard that it's only moffats top that has the celtic thing and not the shirts for sale. Club could have probably clarified such.

Yet the club thought the best course of action was to not communicate this and put the wrong one up on the social media posts? 😂😂

Edited by ComradeDiego

2 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Football is a funny thing. Going tonight would mean sitting in a rain-lashed empty Hampden barely able to hear the small and very distant pack of home fans wildly cheering as the ball continually sails unopposed into the away end net. And yet I'm still weighing up going.

I nearly got thrown out of Hampden the last time I went there to watch Ayr United play Queens Park.

Edited by Richey Edwards

Just now, diegomarahenry said:

Someone on the match thread said that QP haven't streamed a match since lockdown. I doubt Hampden has been fitted with Pixelot either. 

I would have been tempted to watch but then again I don't think I'd be able to take another 90 minutes of our attack doing their best not to score.

25 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I would have been tempted to watch but then again I don't think I'd be able to take another 90 minutes of our attack doing their best not to score.

This is why I'm havering on spending £20 to just end up pissed off. Can get that for free at home.

3 minutes ago, Iain said:

This is why I'm havering on spending £20 to just end up pissed off. Can get that for free at home.

I’m going, must have a morbid infatuation with disappointment. Plus it means I’ve got the rest of the weekend to get over it. 

2 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

I did nothing. It was the work of corrupt stewards.

Just wait for tonight after the two security managers have spoken it'll be attack dogs and hand scanners operated by rogue third party security.