The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Loan deadline tomorrow. I know we’ve likely finished with Dowds being the last signing but could anyone see someone else being added tonight or tomorrow morning? 

I wouldn’t think so, unless Ecrepont goes on loan. Hopefully we address the full back issues in January. I still think Bryden needs to go out on loan too! I don’t think we particularly need him as cover so far better going out. 

There was an old song doing the rounds a few years ago I think Ayr fans used many moons ago that was quite catchy, cant for the life remember it but would love to find out

14 minutes ago, diege said:

There was an old song doing the rounds a few years ago I think Ayr fans used many moons ago that was quite catchy, cant for the life remember it but would love to find out

It’s a heartache? 

Ragazzi 1.0 used to knock out tunes like they were going out of fashion back in the Brian Reid days. 

11 minutes ago, Rayfine said:

those 3 songs are dreadful.

tiffiney? wtf?

why do we need an anthem to walk out to anyway.

Do we want to be like rangers?

Whether people like the 3 choices or not at the end of the day it's a kid or kids that have came up with them. Couple of comments on the clubs posts are completely unnecessary and rude.

Rangers aren't the only club in world football to walk out to a song so not sure why you feel the need to bring them into the conversation.

Edited by GaryMc93