The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

10 hours ago, GaryMc93 said:

Whether people like the 3 choices or not at the end of the day it's a kid or kids that have came up with them. Couple of comments on the clubs posts are completely unnecessary and rude.

Rangers aren't the only club in world football to walk out to a song so not sure why you feel the need to bring them into the conversation.

i don't believe for a minute that kids came up with obscure songs that are over 40 years old.

i mentioned rangers as the tune they come out to is cringeworthy

58 minutes ago, Rayfine said:

i don't believe for a minute that kids came up with obscure songs that are over 40 years old.

i mentioned rangers as the tune they come out to is cringeworthy

Are they that obscure? Daydream Believer has a Ayr version with the 1999 commentary that plenty will have heard. I Think We're Alone Now as someone mentioned is probably more associated with Shankland's time at the club. The other song is commonly used by Villa, Wolves and Sheff Wed so a few will know that too.

Even if it wasn't kids that chose them, one of them is fronting the idea and showing his name and face so some adults hiding behind faceless accounts could still do with learning what constructive criticism is.

4 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Leaving James Harden GIF by Farmers Insurance ®

What's the lineup predictions for today?

Same team as last week or will Bullen change it? I expect it will be the former as he doesn't like to tinker when we've had a good result.

Would like to see Stanger and Musonda start but that won’t happen so same team as last week

3 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I wouldn't be overly averse to the same team as last week tbh. 

How do Raith setup? I think they play a 4-2-3-1 (not 100% sure). Will we have enough in the midfield? I guess if Rose drops back a bit we're almost the same with Chalmers, Rose & Murphy behind Dowds.

1 minute ago, muZZa__44 said:

Would like to see Stanger and Musonda start but that won’t happen so same team as last week

Yeah, I think its more likely to be McGinty Stanger than Musonda Stanger tbh.

1 hour ago, GaryMc93 said:

Are they that obscure? Daydream Believer has a Ayr version with the 1999 commentary that plenty will have heard. I Think We're Alone Now as someone mentioned is probably more associated with Shankland's time at the club. The other song is commonly used by Villa, Wolves and Sheff Wed so a few will know that too.

Even if it wasn't kids that chose them, one of them is fronting the idea and showing his name and face so some adults hiding behind faceless accounts could still do with learning what constructive criticism is.

faceless accounts. this is an online forum!? 🤡