The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Second half was better but we missed good chances that would’ve seen us take a point or three. First half was a shambles though and was veering into sacking territory had it carried on. 

I wish we were more streetwise to deal with the stuff in the second half though. I don’t care about sportsmanship. If Raith are able to con the referee then join in and do all you can. 

17 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Second half was better but we missed good chances that would’ve seen us take a point or three. First half was a shambles though and was veering into sacking territory had it carried on. 

I wish we were more streetwise to deal with the stuff in the second half though. I don’t care about sportsmanship. If Raith are able to con the referee then join in and do all you can. 

I fully agree, but I still don’t think we actually created too much in the second half - the Dowds goal was fantastic but was barely a half chance. Out with that the save from Chalmers and I can’t remember too much else clear cut. 

Ultimately undone by that shambles of a first half, still not sure what Rose is which is worrying. 

Lost two soft goals, gifts. Looked back to the usual, couldn’t pass our way out. Raith let our defence have all The ball they wanted and shut off our midfield. Rose was a man down again, he does nothing.

McKenzie coming on changed the game and we were the dominant team in the second half. Definitely should have at least a draw. 

The referee was the most naive I have seen for a while, like he’d never watched a game of football before. He was an absolute coward and shat out of a lot.

Raith have an arrogance and anger that reminds me of last years Thistle team and I hope to see some crying faces on my telly again. 

1 minute ago, Raithie said:

Explain? 

Easton scored both goals, ran to the Ayr support giving it the giruy and then fingers in the ears. 
The number 4 at the final whistle grabbed his haw maws and gave them a shake while screaming at the Ayr fans on the edge of the 6 yard box.Two players that are absolute no marks to the Ayr support.  Brian Graham/Aaron Muirhead type behaviour. 

Deserved something today. Ultimately paid the price for a pretty brutal first half.

I get that some may disagree, but the fans need to stop booing absolutely f***ing everything when we're under pressure. It does nobody any favours. If we're shite then by all means give them a roasting at halftime and fulltime, but during the game, it's counter-productive and in all honesty, embarrassing.

Not a happy clapper by any means btw before anyone hits me with that nonsense.

32 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I fully agree, but I still don’t think we actually created too much in the second half - the Dowds goal was fantastic but was barely a half chance. Out with that the save from Chalmers and I can’t remember too much else clear cut. 

Ultimately undone by that shambles of a first half, still not sure what Rose is which is worrying. 

Reading missed a sitter just after half time and Murphy did a lot of good work to fashion himself a chance but took one too many touches when he should’ve been hitting it. After the first half it’s hard to argue we deserved anything but the second half was better in the respect we showed more urgency and looked more aggressive when going forward. Defensively we are still a mess and that needs fixing. 

4 minutes ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

I get that some may disagree, but the fans need to stop booing absolutely f***ing everything when we're under pressure. It does nobody any favours. If we're shite then by all means give them a roasting at halftime and fulltime, but during the game, it's counter-productive and in all honesty, embarrassing.

I get that some might disagree, but the tide needs to stop coming in so fucking often. It is ruining my sandcastles. It can come in at noon and midnight. That should suffice to let it do its job.