The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Fans forum poster seems to have heard that an agreement made and will be announced soon:

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/325288-new-manager-already-lined-up/page/11/#comments

Don't reckon it will be Bullen but what do I know...???!

Edited by Highland Exile

1 minute ago, GaryMc93 said:

Bullen has went from 16/1 this afternoon to now 9/1 on SkyBet. He'll be odds on by the end of the night if everyone on here put a pound on him.

I got on at 12/1 :lol:

21 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

Hopefully Sheff Wed hold off announcing someone until our press conference is released tomorrow. Rumour mill can then go into overdrive if it turns out Bullen didn't record it today.

It would be very Ayr United to film him doing the press conference before he jumped in his car and headed south….and still post it online

2 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

It’s still not happening, but if he leaves I still think it would be White as opposed to McGeady in charge. Though, I would hope McGeady was part of that management team. 

*Club to realease statement at 10pm Friday night saying Bullen leaves with immediate effect*

*Davie White continues his 100% winning run as caretaker boss to pump the Airdrie 5-0*

I could see Lee Bullen going back down there in some form of assistant coaching role but not the out and out coach ffs

He'd be daft to even turn down the chance of assistant back down there if it came about cause i personally feel he's fed up being up here alone with all his family back down south

12 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

*Club to realease statement at 10pm Friday night saying Bullen leaves with immediate effect*

*Davie White continues his 100% winning run as caretaker boss to pump the Airdrie 5-0*

If Carlsberg did weekends.