The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Cracking turn and finish by Bryden all the same.  We really need to make some decisions on how best to further his development.  

He needs to play regularly and we can't do that this season. Sending him to the juniors would be pointless. McCall will be looking for players in January. 

7 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Is there anyone in particular we want in the cup? Or shall we go with the alanpartridgeshrug.gif?

Buckie away, Broomhill at home, Dumbarton away...

My preference In the Scottish and League cup is always an away tie at a ground I’ve never been before so in that case the following are always acceptable:

Aberdeen/Bonnyrigg/Buckie/Brora/Hearts/Kelty/Montrose/Motherwell/The Spartans.

Nightmare is always drawing someone in the same division. 

17 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Is there anyone in particular we want in the cup? Or shall we go with the alanpartridgeshrug.gif?

Anyone at home for me personally (just so I can go not cause of our stellar home record)

Edited by muZZa__44

27 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

The majority of folk debate and discuss things that are happening, the only exception are the bestest Ayr fans in the whole world who like to come on and lecture about how all the rest of us are wrong without putting a case forward, despite facts and the evidence of their own eyes

I probably shouldn't bite but I will.

You talk about debate and discussion which is pretty laughable given the fact that anyone who has a glass half full attitude on here gets shouted down immediately. 

Even the tone of your quoted post shows the general undertone of responses and feeling.

It's not debate if everyone on here thinks the same. Everybody has different opinions on the general direction we're heading in.

38 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

He needs to play regularly and we can't do that this season. Sending him to the juniors would be pointless. McCall will be looking for players in January. 

Buckie away, Broomhill at home, Dumbarton away...

We should really be looking for a League 1 club.  I think he’s good enough for that level.