The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

18 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I worked with a lot of people from Greenock and Inverclyde and I have never met a bigger bunch of thin skinned, relentlessly obsessive weirdos in my life. It was genuinely exhausting to have a conversation with them. 

This is genuinely what it’s like working in Kilmarnock. They’re just different up there. 

9 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

This is genuinely what it’s like working in Kilmarnock. They’re just different up there. 

A lassie I know went out with a Northern Irish guy who was a policeman in Kilmarnock. I asked him how he was enjoying it. He said they on a Friday night, it just seems like guys go out in groups looking for a fight and if they can’t get one, they just fight with each other. 

And he was from Northern Ireland 

17 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

A lassie I know went out with a Northern Irish guy who was a policeman in Kilmarnock. I asked him how he was enjoying it. He said they on a Friday night, it just seems like guys go out in groups looking for a fight and if they can’t get one, they just fight with each other. 

Maybe Chuck Palahniuk was onto a good idea when he wrote Fight Club?

21 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Nice story 

53 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I have never met anyone from Paisley or Greenock who wasn't an absolute fucking knob tbh.

For balance I'd like to say I'm married to a Greenocker who supports Morton, I've enjoyed plenty pre match pints with the Morton lads in Chaplins (even got a free pint as there was a spare season ticket going about) and back down in Ayr (especially in Hub before they embarrassed us in Ocotber) and always brand new.   They so seem quite defensive on here though 🤣

Do we reckon we’ll get some sort of video/statement released from Mathie explaining the situation? The silence from the higher-ups about our winless streak is deafening. 

37 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

Do we reckon we’ll get some sort of video/statement released from Mathie explaining the situation? The silence from the higher-ups about our winless streak is deafening. 

I imagine they would dispute that there even is a 'situation'.

37 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

Bullen would need to reform the Beatles if he wanted another singsong and survive. 
Mathies public addresses are becoming more like Prince Andrew’s every time. 

Maybe a signing or a window update would be nice though, not one that has been forced out because everyone is moaning about there not being one. 

7 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Absolute scenes if Bullen had already signed a new deal

Club maybe just haven't announced it to avoid giving the opposition a "competitive advantage"

Ayr fans next season: wow I'm so glad Bullen is away and we've got a new manager.

The new manager:

20240107_165734.jpg.d6d2aa687a26998894afc8f7d321486a.jpg