The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

11 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

We're the only team out of the bottom 4 to have not changed manager yet.

Enough said...

We're taking the emotion out of the decision. It's only been 1 win in 10 league games. We don't want to make a knee jerk decision.

47 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

That isn’t exactly giving him three games though? 

Not that I’m complaining as a defeat on Saturday could have us bottom and it’ll be hard to lift this lot off of it. 

Does he not mean that the Arbroath game is game three? With Morton & ICT being games one & two.

1 hour ago, ComradeDiego said:

He’s been given 3 games to turn it.

Defeat on Saturday and he’s gone.

Where's this come from?

It's been keep on grinding, and suddenly he's halfway out the door. 

What's the remit, best Arbroath away, cup win and then a min of a draw at home?

15 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Does he not mean that the Arbroath game is game three? With Morton & ICT being games one & two.

Ah maybe. I really thought the Caley game there would’ve been the end so I’m not taking it for granted that’ll he be sacked anytime soon. 

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Ah maybe. I really thought the Caley game there would’ve been the end so I’m not taking it for granted that’ll he be sacked anytime soon. 

Me too, I'm in self imposed exile until he goes now anyway.

The last home league win I saw was against Raith in April. I missed the ICT & Airdrie home wins due to other commitments. It could be that I am the jinx, here's hoping! 🤞 

4 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Would be good if the club made some transfer deals occur tbh.

O’Reilly has one more game for Rovers under his current contract . So maybe after Saturday. However you’d imagine Rovers have first dibs on him .

5 hours ago, edinburghhonestman said:

I worry that even if the internal view is that Bullen goes in June, we're not doing anything to get the new coach lined up in time for him to assess the squad and do any planning. 

Maybe our next head coach is currently down south looking at training methods and techniques at Premiership clubs like Brighton & Brentford ? A move like that would have Graeme Mathie’s fingerprints all over it . Just a thought ! 

I have the fear. I fear that we are not sacking Bullen. I fear that a new manager comes in with no transfer window plan. I fear that the new manager won’t be any better. I fear that we sign/borrow the wrong players for the wrong positions. I fear lots of our competitors managers do. I fear that ITV won’t do a docu-drama on our predicament and that we won’t get our justice. 

15 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

I have the fear. I fear that we are not sacking Bullen. I fear that a new manager comes in with no transfer window plan. I fear that the new manager won’t be any better. I fear that we sign/borrow the wrong players for the wrong positions. I fear lots of our competitors managers do. I fear that ITV won’t do a docu-drama on our predicament and that we won’t get our justice. 

Who is being cast in this docu-drama? I nominate:

michael-rooker-9.jpg.88ba1f16bfc6ea6fd3daee7d44731d3e.jpg

27 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Who is being cast in this docu-drama? I nominate:

michael-rooker-9.jpg.88ba1f16bfc6ea6fd3daee7d44731d3e.jpg

Looks nothing like Bryden. Unless this is set in 20yrs time. If it is I’d love to watch this and find out what happens. Could save me a fortune.

5 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Where is this coming from? 

3 games ago we were just off the back of a 4-4 draw with 10 men against the league leaders, I don't believe they told him he had 3 games to turn it round in the week leading up to the Dunfermline game.  

Please to f**k say it’s not 3 games from here. Takes us up to the 23rd January. 1 week before the end of the transfer window would be criminal.

1 minute ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Please to f**k say it’s not 3 games from here. Takes us up to the 23rd January. 1 week before the end of the transfer window would be criminal.

Aye that’s putting the next man in a shite position as well.

1 minute ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Tbf I fucked it, the first game would have been after Dunfermline.  I still think the Raith game would have been too close for this kinda ultimatum.  

1 minute ago, Rb123 said:

That's Dan O'Reilly away to Partick

It's okay we don't need any defenders after conceding 12 goals in our last 4 games...

Would have been nice but sounds like he was way out of our budget. 

scrooge mcduck pool GIF

2 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

That's Dan O'Reilly away to Partick

It's okay we don't need any defenders after conceding 12 goals in our last 4 games...

Dunno why anyone was expecting him to sign for us when Bullen literally said we need bodies out the door first. 

Partick Thistle being able to offer more money than us is hardly the story of the century. 

Just now, itzdrk said:

Would have been nice but sounds like he was way out of our budget. 

scrooge mcduck pool GIF

But we sold Dipo for £250k so there'll be loads of funds still availa...

Ahh we've spent it all haven't we??