The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, Trogdor said:

Baba Douche is doing a good impression of being the new General Pishery.

There is no vacancy to be filled, thanks for your interest in the position though.

My mother had alopecia for 20 years, and I had to watch her try and cope with it.

I had to fix her wig in her coffin.

Don't be surprised if I don't find comments laughing about women's possible  hair loss funny.

Just now, baba douche said:

My mother had alopecia for 20 years, and I had to watch her try and cope with it.

I had to fix her wig in her coffin.

Don't be surprised if I don't find comments laughing about women's possible  hair loss funny.

Sorry for your loss mate. 

2 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

Thought I'd clicked into a bereavement counselling page there. 

I know, back to the game... whoever the back 4(5) are on Saturday,  can one of them tell Charlie during the warm ups, that the ball is NOT LAVA inside the 6 yard box this week. 

6 minutes ago, Only me... said:

I know, back to the game... whoever the back 4(5) are on Saturday,  can one of them tell Charlie during the warm ups, that the ball is NOT LAVA inside the 6 yard box this week. 

Lolol! I'm taking a guess it's a confidence issue. Bullen was publicly highly critical of the team at times, I'll take a guess that behind closed doors some players have maybe been slated and it's had a rather negative effect. The difference in watching this team the past few games gives me hope that things will improve going forward. 

Edited by F.T.O.F.1910

19 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

Lolol! I'm taking a guess it's a confidence issue. Bullen was publicly highly critical of the team at times, I'll take a guess that behind closed doors some players have maybe been slated and it's had a rather negative effect. The difference in watching this team the past few games gives me hope that things will improve going forward. 

I've every faith in the big man turning up this week. The new management gives the impression of not taking any shit, how some will handle that I don't know, but they won't be around for long if they can't . Discipline and structure is noticeable already and shows Bullens management style for what it was. 

Does anyone have any idea if Viaplay have sold International broadcast rights to anyone (or even the SFA themselves?)

I found one place that said ESPN+ has Canada rights, which is wrong as ESPN+ is a USA subscription, the game also isn't on their schedule tomorrow, all Bundesliga and LaLiga

Another one said Paramount had Scottish Football rights, but they have no Sports channels anymore

Is there a non-AIDS way to get streams? The hesgoal nonsense and other of their ilk just aren't worth it

41 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

Does anyone have any idea if Viaplay have sold International broadcast rights to anyone (or even the SFA themselves?)

I found one place that said ESPN+ has Canada rights, which is wrong as ESPN+ is a USA subscription, the game also isn't on their schedule tomorrow, all Bundesliga and LaLiga

Another one said Paramount had Scottish Football rights, but they have no Sports channels anymore

Is there a non-AIDS way to get streams? The hesgoal nonsense and other of their ilk just aren't worth it

Can probably get an ok stream as it’s “them” through viprow but they will have loads of ads/viruses. Don’t know if they have an official stream to buy online outside the uk

52 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

If you wish to pay for it, sign up to viaplay.

If you know anyone with an IPTV fire stick, I've never known an issue with the viaplay stream on that. It runs about 1min 30secs behind real time but other than that, perfect.

Screenshot_20240209-160209~2.png

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

I see Raith have loaned James Brown from St Johnstone. 

There’s another right back down, in what is already a very narrow pool of players. 

Raith are looking to Get On Up, so that's not a surprising loan move. 

22 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

If you wish to pay for it, sign up to viaplay

Viaplay have shut down in Canada, moved everything to Bell Media and no longer have sports

Someone said Fubo but can't see any Scottish games listed

Might need to go down to the Rangers supporters club hahaha

3 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

Viaplay have shut down in Canada, moved everything to Bell Media and no longer have sports

Someone said Fubo but can't see any Scottish games listed

Might need to go down to the Rangers supporters club hahaha

Fubo doesn't have any Scottish football in Canada unfortunately (and you can't seem to VPN around the Geoblocking)

Edited by senorsoupe