The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

14 minutes ago, Only me... said:

Imo, friendlies should be half price at the gate and season tickets should be valid as an incentive. Asking what they are from teenagers is scandalous, how are they gonna get Buckfast as well? 

So do we ask the police and stewards to accept half pay .? 

37 minutes ago, United1973 said:

Tell the police to go f**k themselves.  

Then contact them about their pay and tell them to go f**k themselves. 

42 minutes ago, United1973 said:

Given the stewards appear unable to do the basics of their job, would you even notice?

1 minute ago, Scott-ish said:

It'll probably be the first and last time most of them will get to see them playing live.

Sad but true.

I remember a few folk who live in Ayr attending the Moffs testimonial dressed in green and white stripes.

56 minutes ago, United1973 said:

Incentivise the season tickets by offering friendlies/cups, get the youth in with cheaper prices and higher gates leading to more turnover for the club throughout the year and build on the fan base. Police are non existent these days and we won't go into the stewards,  but clearly, they don't cost much. Asking to pay for a season and immediately asking again for entry to a non competitive game is bad form when looking for loyalty. The larger away support would more than cover the security costs.

1 hour ago, United1973 said:

Charge the p***ks £20 each like the rest of us.

26 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Sad but true.

I remember a few folk who live in Ayr attending the Moffs testimonial dressed in green and white stripes.

It's tragic. What investment do these folk have in supporting their team? I actually seen folk walking about wearing OF tops while the cup final was being played.

Can you imagine your team being in the final and not even watching it on TV but being happy to gloat about winning. Weirdos, more to be pitied than anything else. 

One of the guys at work just bought tickets for the away end for the friendly. Immediately after the transaction was complete our ticket service invites you to other events ticketed by the same company. One of the most prominent ones is a 'Get Your Hole Party' in Ayr next week. Ideal for families, I understand. 😬

13 minutes ago, Iain said:

One of the guys at work just bought tickets for the away end for the friendly. Immediately after the transaction was complete our ticket service invites you to other events ticketed by the same company. One of the most prominent ones is a 'Get Your Hole Party' in Ayr next week. Ideal for families, I understand. 😬

Thats disgusting. 

Where is this party and what time does it start so I know to avoid the area, thanks. 

6 hours ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

The strange thing about Albison is that Bullen had dropped him long before Brown came in. I’m not convinced it was a fall out with Brown.

Brown was seething after he had a howler in v Dundee Utd game. My cousins wains were waiting for pics that day and someone asked him about the game and he said it was ok until we chucked the ball in the net. Charlie probably never recovered from that in Brown's eyes 

3 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Feel like I’ve went on about this a few times, but looking at the pricing for the Celtic game - we can’t seriously be charging thirteen year olds £15 for a match ticket this season… 

The pricing in that age bracket was something that needed sorted, but seems we aren’t bothering. 

No 13 year old can afford that without parental help. What’s the point in the free tickets if they get to that age and then can’t afford to go. There just isn’t a joined up plan at all in terms of attracting young supporters. 

Well they appear to be able to all afford vapes and CP company outfits so am sure they can manage 👀👀

1 hour ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

Hi Provan the Provost 👋 They are, in general, standard costs the club will fully cost in their business projections for the yr regardless.... Now, sniffer dogs and handlers... that's an unnecessary cost and totally OTT. ACAB.

That's ACAB shite can go in the bin ..... disappointing....that's kinda shite wee twats that get the club fined spout 

4 minutes ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

Well they appear to be able to all afford vapes and CP company outfits so am sure they can manage 👀👀

You think 13 year olds are using their own money to buy those things? 

18 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Thats disgusting. 

Where is this party and what time does it start so I know to avoid the area, thanks. 

There was one on Saturday in Glasgow too apparently. That guy with the sash and family sized jar of vaseline was in for a rough time but the look of things.

Screenshot_20240528-133238.png