The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

So it was imperative that we got a new keeper in then.  Even for a 22 year old  Harry Stone has a hell of lot more experience than Clarke. Although to be fair to the boy he did a decent enough job. He was a good shot stopper but his inexperience showed at his inability to competently deal with crosses on a consistent basis.

2 hours ago, the west curve said:

A Morrison playing for Ayr doesn’t sound right.

Never know, you might say he might 'Light my Fire!' after seeing him, certainly known to be a 'Rider of the storm' which Is certainly what we need here at Ayr.....I think you'll see him and say 'Hello, I love you'

20240601101731.jpg

11 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Seemed to have a good season for Livi

He was fucking dire. He might end up being a good option at this level with a good pre-season, but based on last season he's done.

9 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Never know, you might say he might 'Light my Fire!' after seeing him, certainly known to be a 'Rider of the storm' which Is certainly what we need here at Ayr.....I think you'll see him and say 'Hello, I love you'

20240601101731.jpg

If we're desperate enough to be signing dead rock stars then this is The End.

18 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

He was fucking dire. He might end up being a good option at this level with a good pre-season, but based on last season he's done.

I was sure I saw Livi fans on Twitter saying how well he’d been doing but fair enough. Suppose with the amount of injuries he’s had it’s no surprise. 

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I was sure I saw Livi fans on Twitter saying how well he’d been doing but fair enough. Suppose with the amount of injuries he’s had it’s no surprise. 

He threatened to look good at the start of the season but picked up an injury early on and just wasn't at it at all after that. For about 4 months it was like he just refused to jump, which meant he was always beaten by simple balls through/over the top on account of how slow he is. On top of that, he loves to throw a strop and point the blame at everyone else which definitely doesn't help his case.

Like I say though, there is a chance that he gets a good pre-season and end up solid enough for whoever he signs for, but I would be surprised if he was a stand out for a team on the way up from this league.

Makes a very welcome change that we have been quick to bring in some new signings this season.

On a different note was in Ayr this morning for the Farmers market, the venn diagram between wearing a Sevco strip out in public and being morbidly obese will be a circle.

37 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

On top of that, he loves to throw a strop and point the blame at everyone else which definitely doesn't help his case.

A pointing competition with McAllister would be a right laugh. I'm in.

If McAllister was a road sign.

I'm liking that this one points to Independence 👍, The zoo so you can see a caged Dougie Imrie and the Pacific Ocean where I believe Lee Bullen is still floating after being fired from a cannon.

Screenshot_20240601-115013.png

1 hour ago, Roxanne's man said:

20240601101731.jpg

Or it could well be THE END

24 minutes ago, Oceanlineayr said:

Makes a very welcome change that we have been quick to bring in some new signings this season.

On a different note was in Ayr this morning for the Farmers market, the venn diagram between wearing a Sevco strip out in public and being morbidly obese will be a circle.

Yep,was there aswell,lovely looking family 

Wonder how season ticket sales are doing, noticed Smith mentioned in the uni interview about how a big objective for the board is season ticket sales as we're nowhere near the likes of Raith, Falkirk, Partick and Dunfermline for example.