The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Pre season starts on 17th would be surprised if 99% of our team are not signed by then , sometimes paperwork takes longer when it involves players playing outside Scotland 

3 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Pre season starts on 17th would be surprised if 99% of our team are not signed by then , sometimes paperwork takes longer when it involves players playing outside Scotland 

Brazil? Argentina? 

2 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Yeah, funny.

you could own it and demand your club does better. Where you aren’t begging for public handouts or writing off debts 

But you are hailing signing duds on £6k a week.

I”ll dance on your clubs grave while your to thick to work out where it all went wrong. Much like your big team. 

You mob really are tinpot, have you sold enough tickets to open the half finished bike shed yet, to buy a few players?

always in our shadow WFAANW 🤭

Just now, muZZa__44 said:

Lewis Strapp apparently on trial at a Finnish club so doubt we will hear anything about him on Saturday

Finnish football is great tbh. Next big league to attract massive investment.

12 minutes ago, theauldyin said:

You mob really are tinpot, have you sold enough tickets to open the half finished bike shed yet, to buy a few players?

always in our shadow WFAANW 🤭

home truths got you raging?

good

7 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Reckon we aren’t signing rus then? Just considering he was here early in the week and not been announced 

@Finlay21 said about paperwork taking longer for players signing outwith Scotland (Rus..) so i'd imagine he's still on the cards

9 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

@Finlay21 said about paperwork taking longer for players signing outwith Scotland (Rus..) so i'd imagine he's still on the cards

We need to be patient, I would think more than 1 will be announced before Euros start