The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Signing a fullback?

Us?

Time to put down the bottle of Glen's lads.

Think he can play left CB as well? 

ETA-Thought he was a left sided defender, just seen he’s a right back that can play left back. 

Edited by callum-ayr

17 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

come in peace lads, just bored like you waiting on the season starting, that’s an interesting development , Murray’s last act as airdrie boss was to sign him so hoping he is heading to us as we need a new right back 

I always thought you guys would snaffle Liam Smith , him being a Fife lad etc . Would love him back at Ayr . Saw him in L1 England last season and he was pretty comfortable. 

5 minutes ago, railwayend said:

I always thought you guys would snaffle Liam Smith , him being a Fife lad etc . Would love him back at Ayr . Saw him in L1 England last season and he was pretty comfortable. 

Think he will be on good money down there, surprised Ross millen hasn’t signed up for anyone yet, bit of a cult figure with the rovers support but a bit of a bampot at times, expect Morton to sign him with his dad there

1 hour ago, Been going too long said:

Think he will be on good money down there, surprised Ross millen hasn’t signed up for anyone yet, bit of a cult figure with the rovers support but a bit of a bampot at times, expect Morton to sign him with his dad there

Ah big Andy Millen , he was our skipper the day we wiped the floor with The Marvins at the great Scottish Cup Massacre !

3 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Baked potatoes with mature cheese red onion and a healthy side salad , 2nd last meal in Scotland before 4 weeks at the Euros 

Hope you have a great time and a hotline to Somerset to keeps us informed 👍👍

4 hours ago, Been going too long said:

He was training with Morton for the past few months so wouldn’t be surprised if he did 

5 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Baked potatoes with mature cheese red onion and a healthy side salad , 2nd last meal in Scotland before 4 weeks at the Euros 

Might see you there, finally got tickets through today for me, my dad and the wee man for Germany game.  Had 2 seasons now all 3 of us going to Ayr games and Scotland home games but this will be special as who knows if we will ever all be together at a Scotland in a major finals game.    

Half a kebab from Sizzlers.  Mrs stole all the salad except a lemon and a chilli.  

26 minutes ago, Jack_1910 said:

He was training with Morton for the past few months so wouldn’t be surprised if he did 

So we'd have stole wee Mortons best striker but they would still be better than us at full back 

2 minutes ago, Hursty said:

So we'd have stole wee Mortons best striker but they would still be better than us at full back 

No clue if he is going to sign with Morton. All I know that he’s on holiday at the moment and supposedly has a few offers from places but no idea who. I think he’d do a job for us. 

24 minutes ago, Jack_1910 said:

No clue if he is going to sign with Morton. All I know that he’s on holiday at the moment and supposedly has a few offers from places but no idea who. I think he’d do a job for us. 

He is a decent player mate, we missed him since he fell out with Murray 

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

Nothing to do with Friday, I’ve always thought you were a tedious weird c**t 

What time am I allowed to post at?

I would’ve thought that Sunday night around 9-9.30pm was peak family time and yet here you are thinking about me.