The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

13 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

Convinced myself missing 2 penalties against Dunfermline ruined his Ayr career although the game was in August.

Probably ruined his confidence, as he looked quite good before that and was never the same after it.

If we genuinely got Sanders on a free then turned around and immediately got a fee from StJ from him, that's just mindblowing

6 hours ago, Only me... said:

Are we announcing Lee Ashcroft today then? Get him signed up before livi, raith and Patrick start their pre seasons.

We started ours last week :D Not that it mattered because we've had 7 or 8 signed before then anyway

4 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

We started ours last week :D Not that it mattered because we've had 7 or 8 signed before then anyway

What’s the script with David Carson? Did he play much at all last season. From the outside looking in, it seemed a signing that was being made with the Championship in mind. 

42 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Only one that is factually correct is Chalmers 

I do not believe in jesus. 

I honestly have no idea why people think it is not true :lol:

There are very obviously loads of things that happen at football clubs that officially never come out and there isn't exactly a history of made up claims on here.  

Sounds like a very interesting situation and I'd love to know how it all unfolded.

Mainly though, I'm just happy he's gone.