The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Theres that tickets stop being sold at 5PM pish again tomorrow - absolutely no reason for it, and I won’t know if I can get away from work until seven. 

Fucking moronic Police. 

18 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Theres that tickets stop being sold at 5PM pish again tomorrow - absolutely no reason for it, and I won’t know if I can get away from work until seven. 

Fucking moronic Police. 

the-police-band-career.jpg.0a8664aca7b850a64b1edb73c8b58f7a.jpg

56 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I see Hewitt has left the Ayr contingent at Hamilton and has joined the home of the Ayr scrapyard players - QOS. 

Believe that means we're down to only 9 players who've played for each other if you sign Jamie Hamilton that would put it back up to 10 and we would still need 1 more to have a full 11

8 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Believe that means we're down to only 9 players who've played for each other if you sign Jamie Hamilton that would put it back up to 10 and we would still need 1 more to have a full 11

You need to sign 

Screenshot_20240614-080648.png

14 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

What happened to Rose assumed you guys were gonna sign him once we let him go

31 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Ahh that day we had Michael Hewitt in the #10 role away at Queens Park on telly in a title chasing game and he was probably only our 3rd worst player.    Some times under Bully Ball.  

5 hours ago, Hursty said:

Ahh that day we had Michael Hewitt in the #10 role away at Queens Park on telly in a title chasing game and he was probably only our 3rd worst player.    Some times under Bully Ball.  

Playing in the famous ‘Burnley’ strip for the one and only time. The streets will never forget. 

8 hours ago, Hursty said:

Him and Reece MaCaler gave the ball away everytime they had it that night.

8 hours ago, muZZa__44 said:

What happened to Rose assumed you guys were gonna sign him once we let him go

I believe that we offered him a contract however I'm pretty sure he wants to return down south for his family. If he was to sign now he would probably be our 3rd choice striker behind Shaw and O'Hara 

Struggling to have any enthusiasm for tonight’s game at all. 

It’s a friendly and you get to see the new players

It’ll be a pain in the arse to park, it’s £20 to get in. We have to listen to 90 minutes of tedious, unimaginative songs. 

15 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

It’ll be a pain in the arse to park, it’s £20 to get in. We have to listen to 90 minutes of tedious, unimaginative songs. 

Snap.

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

I thought that parking for the Celtic game would be hard but it wasn’t bad. Craigie Park always has spaces as does Western House. 

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I thought that parking for the Celtic game would be hard but it wasn’t bad. Craigie Park always has spaces as does Western House. 

I got parked maybe 100 yards further away than I normally do at the Celtic game, took me about 30 minutes from there to get out of the racecourse, Somerset park area. 

1 minute ago, diegomarahenry said:

I got parked maybe 100 yards further away than I normally do at the Celtic game, took me about 30 minutes from there to get out of the racecourse, Somerset park area. 

I’ve avoided parking too near the Tesco side of the racecourse since Rangers were down for a cup game a few years ago. I 

I remember about ten years ago I thought it’d be a great idea to buy one of the car park season passes. Not only did you spend about half an hour after each game waiting to get out but I ruined a tyre due to how bad the pot holes were back then. 

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’ve avoided parking too near the Tesco side of the racecourse since Rangers were down for a cup game a few years ago. I 

I remember about ten years ago I thought it’d be a great idea to buy one of the car park season passes. Not only did you spend about half an hour after each game waiting to get out but I ruined a tyre due to how bad the pot holes were back then. 

I normally park on West Sanquhar road but, I was parked on McCalls avenue on Friday, the traffic towards Tams Brig was backed up past the industrial estate, the traffic down WSR was backed up to about the community centre so I went to the lights at McDonalds and waited there for about 15 minutes because folk coming along Whittletts road were just ignoring the lights. There was a policeman directing traffic at the junction of Mainholm road, about a mile from the problem. 

Just watched the goals from QP v Celtic.  The state of that ground!!!

Have they just given up and stuck a big fence all the way around?

I thought they were loaded?

Did they not get millions for selling Hampden?