The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

You really are the poorest group of fans I have ever come across. Your Chairman must be despairing at what he has to do to enthuse you to support your team. Killie outselling the home support at the same time as most of the same fans will be laying out for Bruges. A new stand and a load of new signings. The guy must be wondering why he’s bothering. Fucking tinpot. 

Someone’s had too many crayons for their lunch today. 

8 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

You really are the poorest group of fans I have ever come across. Your Chairman must be despairing at what he has to do to enthuse you to support your team. Killie outselling the home support at the same time as most of the same fans will be laying out for Bruges. A new stand and a load of new signings. The guy must be wondering why he’s bothering. Fucking tinpot. 

Nobody is interested in watching us beat some small club in a pre season friendly.  

8 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

He’s on holiday - doesn’t give a f**k - best trick in the book getting all you reptiles to part with your Universal Credit advances - enjoy the match 😉

12 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

It’s the truth, though. You don’t deserve a decent team.

It’s not though. Fans should never be expected to buy tickets for a friendly. 

The fact that you are trying to compare buying tickets for a meaningless game and buying tickets for a European tie shows how much a conversation with you is utterly pointless. 

3 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

You don't deserve to breathe through your nose.

This is what happens when mums and dads try “keeping it in the family”. 

Poor sod. 

16 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

God knows what that makes you then. 

Currently, a poster on the internet forum "Pie and Bovril".  

As a football fan, you are not morally or financially required to buy every item of club merchandise or attend every home and/or away game. 

If you think you are supposed to, your mother probably drank paint during pregnancy.  

How much are we allowed to celebrate tonight if we pump this shower of scum?

Personally, I will be paralytic.

*Only a pre-season friendly though. And I’m not even in the country.

3 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

How much are we allowed to celebrate tonight if we pump this shower of scum?

Personally, I will be paralytic.

*Only a pre-season friendly though. And I’m not even in the country.

If Celtic can pitch invade for securing a draw against the Super last week surely an open top bus up the sandgate after we pump this shower of shit is not over the top.

Already seeing on Facebook and the wee man's football team WhatsApp mums posting round looking for spare kids tickets cos they hadn't realised the 5pm thing and now got a wean gutted they can't go.   The 2 hour 45 min cut off for a friendly is a fucking shambles by the Polis