The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

8 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I wouldn’t mind if it was well formed, decent patter.

its basically 12 year olds coming out with tragic, bitter shite. 

👇

2 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

:lol::lol::lol:

12 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

ETA: Having compared the side that played against Dundee Utd, there aren’t many changes. Josh Peters didn’t play against them but he’s one of a few players they have that actually have SPFL experience. I’m not sure why you’d have to pretend that it’s their B team we were playing. 

That's just me basically being a drama queen tbf - it wasn't their strongest side though, and I still think we should be hammering them.  

Noticed Albinson was on the bench for Hamilton today and Sean McGinty got their goal.  O’Connor came on as a sub.  Noticed Baronjas also in their team - was he with us too for a while ?

2 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

It’s almost like Ayr fans keep dropping lines in the water and dumbfuck Falkirk fans keep biting. 

14 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I wouldn’t mind if it was well formed, decent patter.

its basically 12 year olds coming out with tragic, bitter shite. 

IMG_9758.gif.8b28e3b0892c765a99c605e81a5eb285.gif

1 minute ago, Hursty said:

That's just me basically being a drama queen tbf - it wasn't their strongest side though, and I still think we should be hammering them.  

On any other day we score six or seven. It was an incredibly frustrating game but as I said earlier I don’t think anyone actually played poorly apart from maybe Dowds (and even then he got two assists). 

The positives from the league cup are that just about everyone looks fit and ready for the league games with the exception of Devlin, Walker, Murdoch and Mutch. One of them looks likely to leave and I’d imagine we’ll use that space on another player. 

Negatives are that we didn’t progress but I’d guess that anyone would’ve assumed 9 points would be enough but there you go. 

3 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

The highlight of preseason has been turning Morton and Falkirk fans in to a pants shiteing mess before the league starts. Absolute puppets. 

Top notch copium.

And the League Cup isn't preseason. 

Wasn't at the game today however going by the comments from Brown and the general concesus, it's even more apparant now the requirment for the signing of a 3rd striker to help step up when Dowds & Oakley aren't deliverying the goals on a day like today.

Appreciate that has been made more difficult now however with no extra finances from progression and a possible early season money spinning tie.

In saying that to get 9 points and not go through is pretty unlucky...

25 minutes ago, stevep56 said:

Noticed Albinson was on the bench for Hamilton today and Sean McGinty got their goal.  O’Connor came on as a sub.  Noticed Baronjas also in their team - was he with us too for a while ?

Albison was a bit rough but n the Accies v County cup game. 

Also what's the point of putting a fucking gate on the segregation fence if there's no intention of ever using it?

Not opening it up to let Ayr fans to have whole of NT and railway end while there's about 50 Buckie fans there in the corner of the stand is tunnel vision to the extreme...

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

In some attempt at a smug response, you have managed to make a complete c**t of your reply.

it makes you come across as a complete dimwit. 

Try harder or f**k off 

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

The old, don’t back down, double down.

we can all see you are a fanny. 

have a shite night 

🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

On any other day we score six or seven. It was an incredibly frustrating game but as I said earlier I don’t think anyone actually played poorly apart from maybe Dowds (and even then he got two assists). 

The positives from the league cup are that just about everyone looks fit and ready for the league games with the exception of Devlin, Walker, Murdoch and Mutch. One of them looks likely to leave and I’d imagine we’ll use that space on another player. 

Negatives are that we didn’t progress but I’d guess that anyone would’ve assumed 9 points would be enough but there you go. 

Walker is the one that worries me.   Obviously miles off the first team plans but somebody justified signing him 

IMG_6708.thumb.jpeg.47d26b4e48f99779dd31965cd398e0bd.jpeg

I will say before hand that this is sarcastic, but I don’t see Grangemouth having a scalp as big as this? Their 80000 extra season tickets might sway things though.

46 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Walker is the one that worries me.   Obviously miles off the first team plans but somebody justified signing him 

I wonder if he ends up being a loan candidate, like Rose last season.

56 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Watching the rough highlights, the Buckie player has a kick at Henderson in the box after getting caught, gets booked for simulation. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sq6jS89NRo

Clear penalty. The handball shout and shove on Dowds are both on here too and both look like they could have been given. Also, Stone needs to be saving that shot for their second goal, it’s close enough to him and not from a dangerous range.