The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

Maybe if we sell enough pies we can get a striker in. 

Raith Rovers wasted all their pie money on two losers from Hibs. 

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

There's loads of jesus related advertising boards round the ground, seen one of a bible verse of John 3.16.  Sure I remember something about Mathie having them brought in as advertising as I am sure he is quite religious.  Maybe wrong.

Bloody hell, not been this season so didn’t even know they were there.

Thought those things only existed on the back of Stagecoach busses?

The advertising boards, not Christians.

8 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

*we’re

I'd argue the bigger minter is screenshotting his phone rather than copying the image, but then it's all a minter.

4 minutes ago, Killiefaewell said:

Give me a break it was 0430.

All of it.

1 hour ago, RedEd said:

Some of those adverts were there last season, possibly the season before. Hardly 'culty' either, they look relatively mainstream.

And pay good money for them to be advertised 

4 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

And pay good money for them to be advertised 

So basically God hath spoken to his representatives on earth and told them to spread their wealth by buying advertising at Somerset Park

Think the last game Jesus attended was just after we hired Hopkin. 

People are complaining about advertising boards from a church when we used to have this? Im as far away from the God squad as you can get btw, but cant honestly see the harm in it.

FB_IMG_1500982778178.jpg.edce57346102a4521b8fd2be64a862ba.jpg 

Edited by pogo1910

4 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

There's loads of jesus related advertising boards round the ground, seen one of a bible verse of John 3.16.  Sure I remember something about Mathie having them brought in as advertising as I am sure he is quite religious.  Maybe wrong.

If true this is very very wrong.

7 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Struggling to care about the religious advertising boards to be honest, similar to the political ones. 

Me too. If we can advertise rubbish like MacDonalds then I think we'll take anyone's money.

Honestly has any one ever bought a product because they saw it on an advertisement board at the football? It's certainly not going change me from being a lifetime of being non religious to attending the church every Sunday I'm more than happy for the club to take the Holy £, maybe I'm a hypocrite.