The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

11 hours ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Not being funny but I struggle to think what McKenzie's best attributes and qualities are apart from not getting injured. I understand that managers rate him for reasons I am oblivious to, but if he left tomorrow would anyone be bothered and would it make the squad weaker. I think not. 

Cash is tight in this league and many teams don't have quality throughout their squad. Over the last few seasons an injury crisis has hit most teams and cost them a lot of points in the one go. Having someone like this you can play a lot of positions and help out is a valuable type of player currently 

Just now, Bearded Bully said:

As a Clyde supporter I was gonna ask you guys if Murdoch is decent. Judging by the couple of comments above, you guys rate him. Good news for us if he can get back to full fitness. 

should boss that league when back up to full fitness that being said i believe that was his second ACL injury but hopefully he goes to show he can still do a job for us by doing well with you guys, take good care for him

2 minutes ago, Bearded Bully said:

As a Clyde supporter I was gonna ask you guys if Murdoch is decent. Judging by the couple of comments above, you guys rate him. Good news for us if he can get back to full fitness. 

He is a great player who has been unfortunate with injuries.

Hopefully he'll get plenty of game time and come back fighting fit.

The timing of the move maybe suggest we’re in a position (or close) to announce a signing for midfield. 

On Murdoch, it’s a great signing for Clyde. He’ll help them have that league wrapped up by January then he can return to us fighting fit. 

4 hours ago, Scott-ish said:

For that price they will certainly be ramming their pies, drinks, programmes etc right up their farters.

Ridiculous.

Agree mate, just bought my tickets for me and my 7 year old but won’t be spending another penny in the ground.

how i would personally line up think Hastie deserves a start for that wonder goal then once their defence tires you can consider bringing on Murphy/Walkers etc

image.png.c10498e7e7c742bdbacaab86ab707b1c.png

Bench - Russell, McAllister, Devlin, Reading, Syla, Murphy, Walker, Bryden, McKenzie

Edited by muZZa__44

5 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

how i would personally line up think Hastie deserves a start for that wonder goal then once their defence tires you can consider bringing on Murphy/Walkers etc

image.png.c10498e7e7c742bdbacaab86ab707b1c.png

Bench - Russell, McAllister, Devlin, Reading, Syla, Murphy, Walker, Bryden, McKenzie

I mean that's nice but it'll be McKenzie and Reading on the left. 

5 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I mean that's nice but it'll be McKenzie and Reading on the left. 

This is a complete guess, but I think we are more likely to see Musonda and McKenzie away from home… 

Just now, Superhursty7 said:

Wonder if we might see Devlin on the bench?

surely has to be especially considering we aren't in the reserve league so no easy way to get match fitness 

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

Major incident on M74 cut off at Hamilton ,police and Accies advising alternative route , road been  closed for hours 

M8 is closing at 6pm tonight through glasgow if anyone heading that way, moving a footbridge at Kinning Park area.