The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Or you are incapable of seeing what he offers in certain situations. 

Were you there today? If you were then what did he offer when he came on?

The likes of Mckenzie and Bryden are the reason why we we have been dugmeat for the last few years,we shifted on the others,and if we want to contend in this league then we have to move them on too.But hey "there one of our own"so we'll put up with it.

5 minutes ago, Ayrutd1910 said:

The likes of Mckenzie and Bryden are the reason why we we have been dugmeat for the last few years,we shifted on the others,and if we want to contend in this league then we have to move them on too.But hey "there one of our own"so we'll put up with it.

So it’s McKenzie and Bryden fault and not the fact that we had managers who couldn’t manage a McDonalds never mind a football team

For all of the f**ks of all of the sakes. We won the 2-0. Away. We’re top of the league (I know but shut it, still top). On to next week. Bring on Airdrie Utd or whatever they are called this week. If the racist riots are still going on they’ll be bringing a tiny support.

2 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

So it’s McKenzie and Bryden fault and not the fact that we had managers who couldn’t manage a McDonalds never mind a football team

Yep,giving 2 year deals to players that are not good enough 

2 minutes ago, Ayrutd1910 said:

Yep,giving 2 year deals to players that are not good enough 

That’s not the reason we’ve been shite in prior seasons ffs. 

People will chat any old shite on here these days. 

8 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

For all of the f**ks of all of the sakes. We won the 2-0. Away. We’re top of the league (I know but shut it, still top). On to next week. Bring on Airdrie Utd or whatever they are called this week. If the racist riots are still going on they’ll be bringing a tiny support.

This, let's get in to these Yaxley-Lennon loving, section B, Nazi b*****ds

1 minute ago, Ayrutd1910 said:

Yeah ok

Superb response. I’m glad you took the time to actually think of an argument to back up your point instead of spouting any old shite that you’ve probably heard from the auld fuds standing next to you at the games. 

Good time to mention that Mark McKenzie scored our most valuable goal of the last 25 years. Some boy ❤️

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Superb response. I’m glad you took the time to actually think of an argument to back up your point instead of spouting any old shite that you’ve probably heard from the auld fuds standing next to you at the games. 

Good time to mention that Mark McKenzie scored our most valuable goal of the last 25 years. Some boy ❤️

If you're happy with mediocre,that's fine with me

1 minute ago, Shibuya said:

How about that run from Marco Rus for the second goal? Some boy. 

How we managed to get him I’ll never know, did we pay for him or did Coventry just let him go for nothing?

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

That’s not the reason we’ve been shite in prior seasons ffs. 

People will chat any old shite on here these days. 

It's not not one of the reasons though... 

Some fans have a one way view when it comes to loyalty in football. Same people wanting McKenzie and Bryden burned at the stake are probably the same that booed Crawford, McDaid, Adeloye etc. for leaving.

If we achieve promotion in the next 5 years do I think they'll manage the step up. No. Can they play a part in helping the club achieve it. Of course.

Anyway we won today so people should just try and enjoy their weekend and leave the worries for another day.

3 minutes ago, Ayrutd1910 said:

If you're happy with mediocre,that's fine with me

Thought he was shite? Now he’s mediocre? 

3 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

It's not not one of the reasons though... 

In the case of those two players I don’t think it is. I think both McKenzie and Bryden have been massively let down by the club when it comes to their development. Both of them should’ve had a year or two out at lower levels to develop but both of them were poorly handled by morons at the beginning of their careers and they’ve effectively stagnated. McKenzie has developed more than Bryden but both could’ve been handled better. 

It’s why I’m quite keen to get McRoberts out on loan as he’s basically burst onto the scene in the same way that McKenzie did but he now needs to be playing 90 minutes every week to kick on. 

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

In the case of those two players I don’t think it is. I think both McKenzie and Bryden have been massively let down by the club when it comes to their development. Both of them should’ve had a year or two out at lower levels to develop but both of them were poorly handled by morons at the beginning of their careers and they’ve effectively stagnated. McKenzie has developed more than Bryden but both could’ve been handled better. 

It’s why I’m quite keen to get McRoberts out on loan as he’s basically burst onto the scene in the same way that McKenzie did but he now needs to be playing 90 minutes every week to kick on. 

TBF to McKenzie his loan at Forfar was cut short by COVID and then had to be relied apon when he wasn’t ready but still very much valid

If you watched the game today and thought that Ayr were on the front foot and went flat because McKenzie came on, then you were 100% correct and that’s why he came on.

if you need to get a foothold in the game or scrap to keep in a winning position, then taking a winger off for McKenzie is what you do. 

You can blame McKenzie for being a meat and potatoes type scrapping forward but you are really blaming Brown for bringing him on. If Brown wants to consolidate 3 points at 0-1 nil up, it’s not McKenzies fault. 

Hamilton were never really out the game and Brown probably did the right thing, be more defensive and more patient. 
He went to two at the back against Buckie so it’s not like he’s wanting us to aim to win every game 1-0

Edited by diegomarahenry

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Get what your saying,but it's down to ability now,you can only develop so much,if you ain't got the ability then sorry it's time to move on