The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

13 hours ago, Superhursty7 said:

I'm assuming this is the Rus goal how the hell did he get that dip under the bar, looks like it's sailing over with only 6 yards to go. 

Think he got dip and spin on the ball - genius

1 minute ago, Richey Edwards said:

I see you are a fan of Martyn Campbell.

I indeed am, bobo was my favourite player for years between Chris Robertson being first and Nicky Devlin afterwards

Just now, muZZa__44 said:

I indeed am, bobo was my favourite player for years between Chris Robertson being first and Nicky Devlin afterwards

Bobo was an absolute unit. Ridiculously unlucky with injuries though.

Wasn't Robertson our player of the year one season? 

13 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

QOS only really have the one striker with Leighton McIntosh and young players so might be ideal for him 

Decent manager and also full time club 

2 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Bobo was an absolute unit. Ridiculously unlucky with injuries though.

Wasn't Robertson our player of the year one season? 

While his injury record was not great, I do feel he would have stayed as long if he never got injured always a solid defender, still remember when he caught up to a Queen’s Park player who was clean through and he just slid in and won the ball back 

As mentioned above, QoS would be the most ideal option you'd think. Given he would be playing full time football. 

That would probably be the test needed to see if FT is for him in the long run. 

Watched McGeady on open goal, not much in it, didn’t speak about Ayr much. Two things, he said he’s been injured and Brown won’t play him. He also said when we played Falkirk last season, they did no prep on Falkirk and got beat. 

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Scott Burns linking Fraser Bryden with a loan move. QOS, Alloa, Stenny and Kelly Hearts the teams supposedly interested. 

I vote Stenny, just for the weekly updates on the Terrace lower league podcast. 

ETA, this surely suggests we are close to signing a striker too. 

Edited by No_Problemo