The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

10 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Haud the bus @Superhursty7. Are you the reason that my 2 favourite things in this world collided?

You’ve absolutely been up a tree ya shagger.

Thats Nice Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I was 100% not up that tree at Falkirk but who ever it was should get a free season ticket for life.

1 hour ago, Kirkcaldybanjo said:

Cant fans go in a double decker bus and park next to the stadium wall.

Now you have given me an idea, you can book the Red Bus Bistro and have a hospitality event in it with posh food and bevvy:

735x735_fitbox-ass1243_scottish_city_red_bus_bistro_sparkling_afternoon_tea_for_2_1a.jpg.87d626bda1efd1238c36543246c2f97e.jpgt600x362.jpg.78fe1b6e64d46453e469a57233243608.jpg

46 minutes ago, Iain said:

That's us not winning a game again this season now the secret is out

In all seriousness very impressive, I have found the player movement off the ball very interesting to watch so far this season 

1 hour ago, Rb123 said:

That's us not winning a game again this season now the secret is out

In all seriousness very impressive, I have found the player movement off the ball very interesting to watch so far this season 

It's fine.  Nobody does analysis. 

Run hard, show heart and don't ever let anyone know about injuries.  

17 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Notice there's an article today with Josh Mullin and he comes across in it as not really wanting to leave Ayr which is interesting 

Think we were only willing to give him a one year deal.

6 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

We certainly weren’t willing to give him a three year deal due to his age which Raith were willing to which is perfectly fine until we’re chucking a two year deal at McGeady. 

7 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

I think we offered him a 2 year deal but he chose Raith who were offering 3 years. 

15 hours ago, Coollestersmoothe said:

Better view that some bits of the SRE or main stand. 

If you want the SRE effect then there's probably a lamppost you could stand behind. Could also pay some of the local weans to chuck chips at your back.

9 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Where the hell has Mickey Devlin vanished too? Big name signing with all the fanfare and then nothing. Surely we didn’t sign someone without putting him through a medical?

Brown hasn’t got much wrong, but signing Devlin was crazy.  His fitness record is there for all to see.  Will be on a big wage too.

12 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Where the hell has Mickey Devlin vanished too? Big name signing with all the fanfare and then nothing. Surely we didn’t sign someone without putting him through a medical?

Calm down, brown said he hasn’t had a preseason and is a few weeks behind everyone 

30 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Asked the other night and was told it’s just a lack of match sharpness and it shouldn’t be long. Reckon he’ll feature very soon now Musonda is crocked again.

7 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Asked the other night and was told it’s just a lack of match sharpness and it shouldn’t be long. Reckon he’ll feature very soon now Musonda is crocked again.

Would imagine Raith in the cup he will start his first match.