The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

58 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Oh aye, he might qualify for the settlement scheme as he was in the uk for so long prior to brexit

He's married to a UK citizen, he can enter on a spousal visa and work. Might even have ILR by now, if not citizenship

7 minutes ago, Peil said:

He's married to a UK citizen, he can enter on a spousal visa and work. Might even have ILR by now, if not citizenship

Some spousal visas have work restrictions but wouldn’t need a visa if he was settled here prior to brexit anyway 

Just now, ryanayr1987 said:

Some spousal visas have work restrictions but wouldn’t need a visa if he was settled here prior to brexit anyway 

Not sure about that. A spousal visa for a UK citizen has no restrictions. A companion visa for someone here on their own working visa can have restrictions.

My missus is a US citizen and there was an immediate right to work once she had the visa sorted. She couldn't work while still on the fiance visa.

9 minutes ago, Peil said:

Daft question, season ticket in Google Wallet. Why does it keep disappearing and need to be readded?

I’m sure the club mentioned something about if it’s shown as expired (think this is the terminology for iPhone) then you just redownload it and it should be fine. I’ve got a physical card so not been an issue for me so not 100%

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I’m sure the club mentioned something about if it’s shown as expired (think this is the terminology for iPhone) then you just redownload it and it should be fine. I’ve got a physical card so not been an issue for me so not 100%

Aye I download it, works fine that week, next week shows as expired. Happened a couple of times so far

23 minutes ago, Peil said:

Daft question, season ticket in Google Wallet. Why does it keep disappearing and need to be readded?

Noticed that with the first one I downloaded for the 3rd Aug and the qr code greyed out, the one I downloaded for the 17th Aug hasn't disappeared or greyed out so I’ll try it today and see what happens.

1 hour ago, Peil said:

Before the Airdrie game mine had disappeared as it was dated 3rd August but it was in Archived Passes. If you go into that and press the 3 dots you can unarchive it.

2 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:

No catering facilities in the away end is a really poor show from us. I don't understand how we are incapable of doing that, very tinpot tbh

There was a van in there for celtic game but it got told to gtf as it was blocking the emergency exit or something, last saturday the van that got put at the end of the SRE for last season was shut since the pie stall in the new stand is open so i presume that's going to get moved round but not exactly sure to where...

But yes mickey mouse stuff when you consider we've got a shiney new multi million pound stand on one side of the pitch and then the mess on the other side for away fans

8 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:

No catering facilities in the away end is a really poor show from us. I don't understand how we are incapable of doing that, very tinpot tbh

#PremierLeagueReady

2 hours ago, railwayend said:

Is this the fella that’s been training with us this week or just a throw away line ? 

It's a total guess on my part based on a couple of things I'd been told about someone that was training with us - would fit the description.   Was just looking for anything to suggest it might be a good guess or not 🤣

15 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:

Aye its pretty embarassing 

22 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Trying to think what is different this season to last season in terms of away catering? I don't remember any complaints but nor do i remember any catering vans in the away end.

Think it used to be in the north terrace section of the away end.