The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

that bench is very much bare, 1 injury in our defence away from having to put either Tomlinson or McKenzie in it says a lot, same with the central midfield hopefully Howley is ready for the chance

2 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Cup tied surely?

only one who would be is Bavidge and he's away on international duty, McAvoy no clue on whats happening there, assumed last week was cause he was likely still moving down, this week ??? get the milk cartoons ready

Edited by muZZa__44

1 minute ago, muZZa__44 said:

only one who would be is Bavidge and he's away on international duty, McAvoy no clue on whats happening there, assumed last week was cause he was likely still moving down, this week ??? get the milk cartoons ready

Again he won’t have played in the trust trophy as he joined from Aberdeen 

6 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

that bench is very much bare, 1 injury in our defence away from having to put either Tomlinson or McKenzie in it says a lot, same with the central midfield hopefully Howley is ready for the chance

Right, this is a mid January looking type of squad. you haven't got time to acquaint yourself with the new players before they're awol.

Hard to believe I've handed over ten English pounds to subject myself to Callum's inane observations on a bird I can't see and an air show that happened yesterday.

Edited by Iain

Just now, Thereisalight.. said:

Gave this a by as I'm loaded with man-flu. Seems a sensible decision so far

Think the flu might be more fun than watching this