The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, callum-ayr said:

Musonda and Devlin are muscle injuries. Not sure on Rus and Stone. Dowds is just sheer bad luck. 

I'd got told Rus was just a calf 'knock' picked up during game but seems a bit unlikely that would keep him out for a few weeks

Really hope that the Dowds injury isn't as bad as rumoured.  If he is out for the season that's a massive blow for us, and as someone else said further up the thread probably about another 10-15 goals taken out of the team.  

Presumably the loan market will be quite sparse by this point, so it'd be a lot of pressure on Oakley and Bavidge to make up the shortfall. 

Thought Musonda was outstanding in the limited time he was on. Him and Henderson were at the heart of every decent chance we had in the last 15. Also thought Syla was pretty good.

Bavidge gets a meh out of 10 so far and I think McAllister set a record for most passes to the goalie in 45 minutes. Thought the goalie was alright and looked more comfortable than McIntyre.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Am I going daft or did we not loan Liam Russell out? Or was it just a rumoured move which was cancelled after the injury to Stone? 

Was an emergency 7 day loan I think.