The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, AUFC 1910 said:

We seem to have gone from “catch us if you can” football to “let’s try not lose this”.

Yeah, it feels a little too much on the negative side. I guess I can understand McKenzie playing to an extent (I would still prefer Murphy ad we are a far better side with him in it) but I can’t then understand Watret dropping out on top of it. 

4 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

It's a lottery with the keeper situation.

Think I'll bring my gloves out next week for a game.

It's not, Brown said Russell was #1 a couple weeks ago.  Stone played because it was the cup I presume. 

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

It's not, Brown said Russell was #1 a couple weeks ago.  Stone played because it was the cup I presume. 

Stone also had a howler for Peterhead’s goal. Russell is the number 1 now I’d say. 

The thing that baffles me most about football fans are the guys who make a lot of noise about the team not going anywhere or predicting doom, but who also then get angry when things go the way they said. 😀

33 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Aye he's said Russell is #1 so it's not exactly lottery stuff (although I don't agree with it at all personally)

Guessing that's McKenzie and Oakley up front and McLennan wide left?  

I think McKenzie is left.  

37 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Yeah, it feels a little too much on the negative side. I guess I can understand McKenzie playing to an extent (I would still prefer Murphy ad we are a far better side with him in it) but I can’t then understand Watret dropping out on top of it. 

Livi seem to be defensively minded and grind out games very effectively. Would rather we took it to them but perhaps this approach might be effective for today