The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

What position is he? Centre mid, attacking midfielder or winger? 

All. Very good player but has had a torrid time with injuries.

We gave him a year extension with an option for us to trigger a second year. Make or break for the lad.

Right, good luck to the lad and welcome and everything but the build up for that is ott.

I don’t think that build up was intentional tbf. I think the club just takes forever to actually announce something.

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

All. Very good player but has had a torrid time with injuries.

We gave him a year extension with an option for us to trigger a second year. Make or break for the lad.

I take it that Mccall has sussed that out hence why he's giving him Moore and Adams 6 month deals to test their fitness. 

Why don’t we wait to see what the guy does for us before writing him off , never met so many negative fans in my life , remember all those fans 2 years ago who wrote off a certain Mr Shankland before he kicked a ball for us 

Edited by Robbo63

What's that McKenna, Rose, Harvie, Roscoe, Shankland and now Ross coming from Aberdeen in the last 3 or 4 seasons we must be be impressing some one in their set up.

Craig Murray came in as well.

Was decent if inconsistent in his time with us. Showed some promise but also struggled to have an impact at times.  Can play anywhere behind a striker, played off the left a few times for us and that's where I thought he played his best stuff for us. 

Good luck to him. 

14 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

I take it that Mccall has sussed that out hence why he's giving him Moore and Adams 6 month deals to test their fitness. 

Probably more likely that we may want to see where he's at come January. 

13 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

What's that McKenna, Rose, Harvie, Roscoe, Shankland and now Ross coming from Aberdeen in the last 3 or 4 seasons we must be be impressing some one in their set up.

McCall and McInnes are good pals from their time at United. We were looking to give you Wright in January but the lad chose Dundee. Can't say it hasn't been a good route for anyone mentioned though.

Good signing IMO and that’s Crawfords replacement. Reckon his loan will get extended unless he has a first half of the season like Shankland did last year. 

Leaves us needing a GK (Doohan), RB/CB, winger and striker. Would be happy enough with a winger and Doohan for the Betfred.