This could go either way.  They're clearly on a downer, but individual players may be looking to impress Stevie G.

2 - 1 to the mighty I feel, completing Kilmarnock's ownership of Govan this season.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Solidarity with Steve Clarke's boys here. 

I'll go **** 1 Killie 3 ( Boyd hat trick). 

*** fans to burst into flames with rage. 

Thank you. 

20 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Must win for us against a team we've struggled against massively this season.

Kilmarnock's result so far after the split could suggest they are on their holidays mentally though.

Aye, coming back from behind at Easter Road twice, scoring 3 goals and getting an equaliser ruled out in the 90th minute to make it 4-4 is a sure sign a club is on holiday.

24 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Must win for us against a team we've struggled against massively this season.

Kilmarnock's result so far after the split could suggest they are on their holidays mentally though.

We have a couple of free hits essentially in the next 2 games at Ibrox & Parkhead so the pressure is all on them as we're not expected to go there and get anything.......

I expect SC to outsmart the 3rd *** manager of the season thou.

Should the title not have been.  The Murtyless versus The Merciless ? 

I expect to see scenes of rage and angst as well as a nice wee banner or banners from the various statement issuing factions all vying to have the pithiest slogan 

Lets hope Jimmy plays Halliday at RB again and we can watch JJ twist him into the pitch like a corkscrew 

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye, coming back from behind at Easter Road twice, scoring 3 goals and getting an equaliser ruled out in the 90th minute to make it 4-4 is a sure sign a club is on holiday.

If there's been any weakness in Killie since the split, it's due to a few too many injuries. Although Jones came back in on Saturday and made an impact (two assists) and Mulumbu looked good as a late sub. Could also do with reinstating Jamie MacDonald in goal (is there something going on there?).

If Killie play anything like they did on Saturday I fancy them to tuck Nichols teddy bears away quite comfortably.

While we won by a tidy scoreline, in all honesty it could have gone either way.

If you look at the last ten matches form table, I am pretty sure Hibs are top, Killie second or third (even with those last two losses). Assuming you can get anything approaching your best team, you will do just fine.

Imagine the scenes if we win and they go to 4th in the table 

Montylaugh.png.648e9c9941fe22aadb0dc54ba1cf41b8.png

28 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Jimmy Nicholl vs. Steve Clarke

One would love to be announced as Rangers full time manager and the other is Jimmy Nicholl.

Terrible chat.

Archived