• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Rjc-1988 said:

Do Killie ever try to get out of their own half?

So negative

Of course we do. We try just as  hard as QOS try to get out of the the Championship.

First half was brutal.  Absolutely inept performance from both teams.  We were much better in the 2nd half and well done Jimmy Nic for swapping Cummins for McCrorie whose skill and energy made a difference..  We still weren't very good but much better than the opposition and deservedly won.  Well done to The Ginger Maldini for his first, and probably last, Rangers goal.  Good ball in from Goss and good header.

Kilmarnock were absolutely woeful.  it's pretty obvious why they've lost their last 3 games.

First half was brutal.  Absolutely inept performance from both teams.  We were much better in the 2nd half and well done Jimmy Nic for swapping Cummins for McCrorie whose skill and energy made a difference..  We still weren't very good but much better than the opposition and deservedly won.  Well done to The Ginger Maldini for his first, and probably last, Rangers goal.  Good ball in from Goss and good header.
Kilmarnock were absolutely woeful.  it's pretty obvious why they've lost their last 3 games.

Kilmarnock were alright and are on holiday but are still 2 wins to your 1 this season.

Of course we do. We try just as  hard as QOS try to get out of the the Championship.

Exactly that is about right - we have a manager who spends all his time worrying about the opposition rather than playing to any strengths that we might have so I agree there is no chance of us joining the Premier elite.

Rangers came into this game on the back of a humiliating 0-5 reverse- not sure why Killie needed to be so negative after the run they have been on? If you guys enjoy watching an elaborate full blown version of attack v defence then who am I to complain.

2 minutes ago, Rjc-1988 said:

Exactly that is about right - we have a manager who spends all his time worrying about the opposition rather than playing to any strengths that we might have so I agree there is no chance of us joining the Premier elite.

Rangers came into this game on the back of a humiliating 0-5 reverse- not sure why Killie needed to be so negative after the run they have been on? If you guys enjoy watching an elaborate full blown version of attack v defence then who am I to complain.

We enjoy being in the top six , and have an excellent season. Do you enjoy being failures in the Championship? And correct, who are you to complain?

7 minutes ago, Rjc-1988 said:

Image result for holiday mode

For such a physical team killie players do fall down very easily, refs really need to start taking them to task..... McCrorie in midfield made a huge difference, when I saw Bates in the starting line up I was WTF!! But showed that he's easily our best defender, pity that we couldn't keep him.

Anyway that's Sir Stevens all-stars back in their box and the killie fans weren't amused by their team getting Sevco'd.

For such a physical team killie players do fall down very easily, refs really need to start taking them to task..... McCrorie in midfield made a huge difference, when I saw Bates in the starting line up I was WTF!! But showed that he's easily our best defender, pity that we couldn't keep him.
Anyway that's Sir Stevens all-stars back in their box and the killie fans weren't amused by their team getting Sevco'd.

Bait

23 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Ewan Murray has a man crush on Gerrardiola.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/may/05/rangers-steve-gerrard-kilmarnock-scottish-premiership?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

“The UVF and Derry’s Walls, Ibrox staples, were bellowed out where the identity of the incoming manager was not.”

A laboured win or digging in and finally showing that this team can win ugly, especially against a team who even the invincibles have struggled against.

From the snippet available the article appears to be slightly slanted...

9 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Benny, I’ve given the link to the full article. Surely even you have enough mallum to read more than “a snippet”. emoji50.png

It's asking for payment to support the guardian, maybe you could copy it...

11 minutes ago, bennett said:

It's asking for payment to support the guardian, maybe you could copy it...

Did you actually click on the link? There isn't a paywall on the link and is freely available for anyone to read.

18 minutes ago, bennett said:

Two days later and still nothing from Sir Stevens TB4ers...

Kilmarnock FC are officially on holiday now until the start of next season, but thanks for your concern mate. 

Archived